B2650HSDC Tool/Storage box Fab

Torrin

Equipment
B2650, loader, Front snowblower, Cab, driveway drag, backblade, brush mower
Jun 7, 2014
Mecosta County MI USA
I need to build a box to store some tools and shear bolts for my front moun snowblower. I saw on that went in the hole for my FEL, but would like some thing better/bigger and still not lose rear 3 point vision. Any links or ideas.

cleo101

Equipment
New Kubota LX3310
Dec 4, 2015
Thorndale, Ontario - Canada
Here's a large tool box I mounted on my B2620 to allow me to bring a lot of my tools when I'm out working on the property, I can fit my axe, weed eater (trimmer), chainsaw, can of gas and many other things in there, comes in handy when your several acres away doing work and not having to go back to the shed.

if you'd like more details let me know, you can also check my channel on you tube where I have several videos now showing my mods.

https://www.youtube.com/user/MrCleo10168

Attachments

Torrin

Equipment
B2650, loader, Front snowblower, Cab, driveway drag, backblade, brush mower
Jun 7, 2014
Mecosta County MI USA
Thanks Cleo;

I am afraid that the box you made will not work. My B2650 is the factory cab model. I saw one that went into the loader post., but that one was too small. My father-in-law made a wooden one that went on his back blade, but it is falling apart. I have an extra 3 point (from a broken implement) and may build something up from that.

I would really like to see what some of the others have done.

Thanks for the quick come back, and i think if I did not have the Cab I would do something like that.