B2320 how to have 3pt lower to same place each time?

rc51stierhoff

Equipment
B2650, MX6000, (BX sold)
Sep 13, 2021
Ohio
Does your lever which raise and lower your 3pt not have hash marks and numbers? (Mine has numbers 1 through 8). I use those as a gauge of sorts…on mine it is pretty consistent / repeatable.

Billbo

Equipment
B2320 HST
Jan 4, 2022
South Louisiana
Does your lever which raise and lower your 3pt not have hash marks and numbers? (Mine has numbers 1 through 8). I use those as a gauge of sorts…on mine it is pretty consistent / repeatable.
Thanks for your reply. no it has no 'hash marks' BUT, after about 70 hours of use, I just noticed that there may be small bolts that you can tighten up at locations and use as a STOP? Ever seen that before? The 3pt lever is just up or down. Ive been having to look at implement and try to see when to stop. I even tried to adjust the linkage below the seat on right side of tractor used for limiting the lowering limits.???

Last edited:

Billbo

Equipment
B2320 HST
Jan 4, 2022
South Louisiana
I just noticed that the lever you use to lower and raise the 3pt hitch has what seems to be bolts that you can loosen and slide up or down and tighten making a 'stop' as such, for the raise and lower limits. its late tonite so i will go out and try this tomorrow and let you all know. Im not certain thats what the bolts are for since you would have to use a socket wrench to tighten and loosen. Should be a hand knob seems to me.
[/QUOTE]

SDT

Equipment
multiple and various
Apr 15, 2018
SE, IN
B2320 - how do I get 3pt to lower to the same position every time? for example using a box blade?
If it is equipped with a quarter inching valve rather than position control, you cannot without using limiter chains.

Reactions: 1 user

Roadworthy

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L2501 HST
Aug 17, 2019
Benton City, WA
Frequently there is a sliding nut and bolt combination on the three point control slot. You can try setting that in the correct position to see if it is satisfactory for what you're doing. If that doesn't do it chains may be your only recourse.

PoTreeBoy

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L35 Ford 3930
Mar 24, 2020
WestTn/NoMs
I just noticed that the lever you use to lower and raise the 3pt hitch has what seems to be bolts that you can loosen and slide up or down and tighten making a 'stop' as such, for the raise and lower limits. its late tonite so i will go out and try this tomorrow and let you all know. Im not certain thats what the bolts are for since you would have to use a socket wrench to tighten and loosen. Should be a hand knob seems to me.
I think your B2320 has the 1/4 inching control, so those screws seem to limit the raising and lowering speed, but not the position.

This poorly described figure in the Operator Manual seems to indicate that the lowering position can be limited.
Screenshot_20220824-114712-051.png

If you don't have an Op Man, you can download it here KubotaBooks.

Billbo

Equipment
B2320 HST
Jan 4, 2022
South Louisiana
Frequently there is a sliding nut and bolt combination on the three point control slot. You can try setting that in the correct position to see if it is satisfactory for what you're doing. If that doesn't do it chains may be your only recourse.
thanks for the reply. I believe this is what I was trying to say - sliding adjustment stops. I looked again and that is what I have - you can slide the STOP up or down so you can just move lever to that STOP everytime.

Billbo

Equipment
B2320 HST
Jan 4, 2022
South Louisiana
Thanks everyone for your replies and help. I believe I have the sliding stops on the 3pt lever. havent tried the STOPs yet so dont know how well they will work, but, for anyone interested, I will let you all know in a few days.