B2150 Service Manual

BadDog

Equipment
B7100D TL and B2150D TLB
Jun 5, 2013
Phoenix, AZ
Due to issues posted on other threads, I called the dealership on Friday to check into getting a Service Manual. Looks like it's about $150. Now I know Kubota is quite proud of their brand and parts, but $150 for a cheap spiral bound printout? Seems a bit steep (ok, a lot), but the web hasn't been forthcoming with free (or even pay) downloads on this manual, so I guess they have the market cornered. The only sources for digital downloads I found were HIGHLY questionable sites. The kind offering "free downloads", once you "verify" with a credit card.

So, is there another option? Kubota Books and any other reference or likely legitimate site have nothing. The operators manual was a bit high, but not finding it for download, I bought it, and don't begrudge it, but this one feels like they are forcing me in the barrel.

arailroadman

Equipment
B2150, ZD331
Jun 12, 2019
WV
Hi,

I picked up a used Kubota B2150 and it has a few problems that must be addressed. I need to find an operator and service manual for it. If someone knows of a source other than Kubota, I would greatly appreciate it. I found the parts manual online at the Kubota site, so that's helpful. Thank you.

SDT

Equipment
multiple and various
Apr 15, 2018
SE, IN
Due to issues posted on other threads, I called the dealership on Friday to check into getting a Service Manual. Looks like it's about $150. Now I know Kubota is quite proud of their brand and parts, but $150 for a cheap spiral bound printout? Seems a bit steep (ok, a lot), but the web hasn't been forthcoming with free (or even pay) downloads on this manual, so I guess they have the market cornered. The only sources for digital downloads I found were HIGHLY questionable sites. The kind offering "free downloads", once you "verify" with a credit card.

So, is there another option? Kubota Books and any other reference or likely legitimate site have nothing. The operators manual was a bit high, but not finding it for download, I bought it, and don't begrudge it, but this one feels like they are forcing me in the barrel.
The issue is copyright.

These documents are copyright protected, rendering it illegal to make copies for most purposes.

SDT

North Idaho Wolfman

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3450DT-GST, Woods FEL, B7100 HSD, FEL, 60" SB, 743 Bobcat with V2203, and more
Jun 9, 2013
Sandpoint, ID
Hi,

I picked up a used Kubota B2150 and it has a few problems that must be addressed. I need to find an operator and service manual for it. If someone knows of a source other than Kubota, I would greatly appreciate it. I found the parts manual online at the Kubota site, so that's helpful. Thank you.
Don't use a manual for parts, they are out of date, the online version is up to date and has newer valid part numbers:

https://apps.kubotausa.com/illustrated-parts/

As far as the WSM, you can get it at http://www.kubotabooks.com/

I have not seen an operators manual but they are probably out there somewhere.