B2150 HST labels

smi889

Aug 25, 2010
Live Oak, Fl., USA
Have the old B2150HST and the labels for the PTO speed, 2WD-4WD, and such are all worn off. Owners or shop manual aren't labeled. Can't find any on-line. If I had a good picture I probably could get some made. Like to have it so anyone would know what to do when operating it. Any suggestions or pictures. Don't care about the big decals. Thanks!

SDT

Equipment
multiple and various
Apr 15, 2018
SE, IN
Have the old B2150HST and the labels for the PTO speed, 2WD-4WD, and such are all worn off. Owners or shop manual aren't labeled. Can't find any on-line. If I had a good picture I probably could get some made. Like to have it so anyone would know what to do when operating it. Any suggestions or pictures. Don't care about the big decals. Thanks!
Available from Kubota.

SDT

SDT

Equipment
multiple and various
Apr 15, 2018
SE, IN
Perhaps not.

Most (but not all) are.

I bought labels for my 1993 B1750 MMM deck a year or so ago.

Did you have your dealer attempt to locate the desired labels at other dealers? Long shot, but who knows.

SDT

Last edited:

Russell King

Equipment
L185F, Modern Ag Competitor 4’ shredder, Rhino tiller, rear dirt scoop
Jun 17, 2012
Austin, Texas
I can’t help you with your label pictures request but I can suggest that you just get stickers made that say what you think they need to say. Or look closely at the ones on your tractor and see if you can make out what they did say before they faded away.

I know that I was able to buy almost every label got my old L185 so it is odd you can’t get them from the dealer. But you may go look at the dealership at tractors for stickers that are similar to yours. See if the stickers on that tractor are suitable for your tractor and buy them. They normally have a part number at the bottom edge of the stickers.

Reactions: 1 user

DaveD

Equipment
B1700 HST 1996, LP grading scraper & box scraper, Bush Hog SQ60 & aerator
Jun 30, 2021
Central Virginia
I just took a look at your tractor at Messicks and they have or can get most of the labels. I just replaced most of the small labels on my B1700HST and belly mower and they had most of them in stock.

19thSF

Lifetime Member

Equipment
B2650, loader, MMM, pallet forks, tooth bar, rear blade, JD 318 w/plow, JD X350
Mar 1, 2020
Glendale, Rhode Island
I just looked at the illustrated parts manual online. Below is an example of labels for your tractor

Attachments

smi889

Aug 25, 2010
Live Oak, Fl., USA
I can’t help you with your label pictures request but I can suggest that you just get stickers made that say what you think they need to say. Or look closely at the ones on your tractor and see if you can make out what they did say before they faded away.

I know that I was able to buy almost every label got my old L185 so it is odd you can’t get them from the dealer. But you may go look at the dealership at tractors for stickers that are similar to yours. See if the stickers on that tractor are suitable for your tractor and buy them. They normally have a part number at the bottom edge of the stickers.
Thanks!

smi889

Aug 25, 2010
Live Oak, Fl., USA
I just took a look at your tractor at Messicks and they have or can get most of the labels. I just replaced most of the small labels on my B1700HST and belly mower and they had most of them in stock.
Thanks, but I talked to Messicks, and dealers and no one has any stock or can get them.