B1-16 Hydraulic Lift don't work properly.

traktor.com.pl

Jun 14, 2010
Rzeszow, Poland
Hello everybody, I'm new member of this forum.
I have trouble with my B1-16, the hydraulic lift don't work. If I start the engine lift arms go up, ther is no reaction on lever control, flow control valve under the seat also dosen't give any reaction (I can't push the arm down). In this model is electric control level and solenoid valve, I nowhere can find diagram or value to check. Maybe some of member can help me? Please.

Bulldog

Equipment
M 9000 DTC, L 3000 DT
Mar 30, 2010
Rocky Face, Georgia
I have to admit that I have no idea what a B1-16 is but I doubt it has a electric control on it if it's a B series tractor. Has this problem always been there or is this a brand new problem? On all the tractors I have fooled with the knob between your legs in front of the seat will lock the arms in the up position or simply control how fast they will drop when you lower them. Can you give some more info about what this is?

traktor.com.pl

Jun 14, 2010
Rzeszow, Poland
Thanks a lot for interesting. The model is Kubota B1-16DT BULLTRA, on frame I have number starts from B1600DT...., of course I have knob between legs and it's work but only then when engine is stop (I can control speed of drop) but if start engine arms alone goes up. I try to make photos of solenoid valve (controling lift).

KubotaTech

Equipment
None- I get to play with everyone elses stuff
Apr 1, 2010
PA
Check to see if the feedback rod is adjusted correctly. There is mostlikely a small threaded rod attached to the hitch arms. This rod is what tells the hitch valve to raise and when to shut off. Back the rod off the whole way and see if the hitch still raises. If this changes what is happening to your tractor, raise the hitch the whole way up and adjust this rod until you have about an inch of freeplay. To check this, grab the hitch arms and pull up, you should be able to move the arms up about one inch.

cabu

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Kuno B1-15 (B1502DT)
May 24, 2009
Germany, Oyten

cabu

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Kuno B1-15 (B1502DT)
May 24, 2009
Germany, Oyten
And by the way, the translation software for german on your shop-page is not good. A wood-chipper is not a helicopter, and so on.
If you like, I can have a look over it to make it a little bit more professional...

carl

traktor.com.pl

Jun 14, 2010
Rzeszow, Poland
Hello thanks for all hint.
Carl thank you for your links (photos were very helpfull to verification my system).
I check resistance in first, it' look good (it is range beetwen 0 - 5 kOhm) at two potentiometer. I check all the electric components and they are rather good, but arms dont work. I havent any manual (with this electronic) and I dont know how check electric valves. Have you any idea where can I buy this valves? (they havent any mark or name).
For example the Lower Right Switch = Monro Angle Adjustment
works ok.
Carl, thanks for your sugestion about our shop-page - actualy it was a Google-translation - I dont know German at all, I dont want take yours time but if you can look at this text it will be splendidly.

Wojciech

cabu

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Kuno B1-15 (B1502DT)
May 24, 2009
Germany, Oyten
hello,

befor you start to replace something, have you checked that the Selonoids (the coils of th hydraulic relay) get power?

Translating can be done in the next day's... :)

Have you checked www.Kubotabooks.com? Look for 1502 or 1600, they are nearly the same.

carl

Kubota 1400

Equipment
Kubota Bulltra B1-17 and Kubota B1400
Dec 5, 2011
Germany
Hello, i have some problems with my hydraulic Bulltra B1-17 too :confused:.
Yesterday my hydraulic starts to make some problems. if i let it down and i switch the lower left switch in the mittle position (there is no function or i disconect the valve) the hydraulic lifts slowly up to the highest position. Is the valve damage or is ther any sealing ring damage???

Thanks for you help! carsten

Kubota 1400

Equipment
Kubota Bulltra B1-17 and Kubota B1400
Dec 5, 2011
Germany
Hello, i have some problems with my hydraulic Bulltra B1-17 too .
Yesterday my hydraulic starts to make some problems. if i let it down and i switch the lower left switch in the mittle position (there is no function or i disconect the valve) the hydraulic lifts slowly up to the highest position. Is the valve damage or is ther any sealing ring damage???
And yesterday i make some test and i found that my valve is damage where can i order a new valve with all parts inkl. but not the elektrical parts they are all ok.

kardspi

Equipment
kubota zb1-17
Apr 11, 2021
corfu
Hello, i have some problems with my hydraulic Bulltra B1-17 too .
And yesterday i make some test and i found that my valve is damage where can i order a new valve with all parts inkl. but not the elektrical parts they are all ok.

hello fient
did you find the problem ?