Awesome dogs / Crazy pets Thread

Marcu5

Equipment
G1900
Jun 13, 2021
Wales, uk
Clyde looks like he can run faster than your tractor 😊. Beautiful pic and awesome countryside. I have to ask about the red mushroom things? And I see a bite out of one that looks like an apple? Clyde have a little nibble?
No he didn't- this one would be a swift visit to the vets! *Muscaria poisoning; nausea and vomiting, somnolence, dizziness, hallucinations, dysphoria, delirium, ataxia, myoclonic movements, and seizures.*
Probably a slug or snail or possibly a squirrel.
He's definitely faster than the tractor but not so good at cutting grass. He's more interested in the squirrels! 😂

GSD-Keegan

Equipment
B2601 with Fel and Bh70 backhoe
Mar 6, 2021
Ontario, Canada
Our girl Lily tore the ligament in her knee late winter. Seems to be a common injury nowadays. After consults with vets and surgeons, we decided against surgery due to her age…not quite following recommendations tho. The cost of the surgery did not sway us…the very invasive surgery and rehab time didn’t seem to out weigh the benefits when she is 11 yrs old. We purchased this knee brace instead.
1CC79723-4D70-428D-A00C-1A5DF18228D0.jpeg

Reactions: 2 users

Daren Todd

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Massey Ferguson 1825E, Kubota Z121S, Box blade, Rotary Cutter
May 18, 2014
Vilonia, Arkansas
German Shepard's are the best...
She was a German shedder last week 😲😲😲 She has trouble shedding her winter coat. It takes a bath to loosen everything up, then all that winter coat releases at once 😱😱😱😱 Shedagedon for about 3 days 😲😲😲

I'll get her outside after she dries and start petting her and clumps of fur will start floating off from her. It caused my my neighbor lots of stress though till I gave him a demonstration while out for a walk 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣 He thought something was mauling small animals around the neighborhood 🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂

I said nope. We are just leaving large hair piles where ever we go, and gave her some scratches for a demonstration. 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣

Reactions: 1 user

PHPaul

Equipment
B2650, Pronovost snow blower, Landpride rotary mower, Howard tiller, box blade
Apr 2, 2015
Downeast Maine
www.eastovershoe.com

Great-granddaughter Izzy and Grandma's new puppy, D'Argo.

Her adult Akita, Crichton, is the proud Papa. The puppy is her "stud fee". D'Argo will be neutered when he's of age to avoid issues between two male dogs.

Crichton is a VERY laid back dog, but it'll be interesting to see what he thinks of his new roommate. Couple of weeks yet before they can bring him home.

Reactions: 1 users