Awesome dogs / Crazy pets Thread

bearbait

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3560, 64" snowblower, 72" back blade
Dec 9, 2011
New Glasgow Canada
We use a Sentry Natural Defense in the good years and Advantix II in the bad years.
There is also a natural spray that works really well at keeping the other flys and biters off, it's clove and lemon grass and smells good too, also use it to spray their beds.
Thanks DT and Wolfman from both the boys. We made up a spray to start with after using SND. Seems to work very well and smells good also. Don't know what she was trying to say but the wife gave me a couple squirts to...only took her 40 years to get so mean or maybe I just wasn't paying attention. Damn I love that women.

North Idaho Wolfman

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3450DT-GST, Woods FEL, B7100 HSD, FEL, 60" SB, 743 Bobcat with V2203, and more
Jun 9, 2013
Sandpoint, ID
For the spray I use it strait. I don't cut it with water. ;)

At least you won't have fleas on you!

Last edited:

Daren Todd

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Massey Ferguson 1825E, Kubota Z121S, Box blade, Rotary Cutter
May 18, 2014
Vilonia, Arkansas
My wife's view :D

My view:D

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Daren Todd

Lifetime Member

Equipment
May 18, 2014
Vilonia, Arkansas
Lol, yep that's what she did, I haven't have a bite all evening. :D
For the spray I use it strait. I don't cut it with water. ;)

At least you won't have fleas on you!
Gonna have to make up some of that spray as well. The Baby Girl is in the cone of shame for a few days. She got bit by a horse fly on her face and it turned into a hot spot. Almost $300 at the vets to get it treated, a steroid and antibiotic shot, plus pills for both for the next week. And an emergency visit so I could get her in so she can be cleared up and off her meds before we go on vacation next week :rolleyes:

Horse fly's are the size of a small humming bird this year :eek:

Daren Todd

Lifetime Member

Equipment
May 18, 2014
Vilonia, Arkansas
Little brothers can be annoying.

He wants the cat to run so he can chase it but the cat is too smart...

https://www.wimp.com/puppy-wants-to-play-but-cat-wants-nothing-to-do-with-it/
That reminds me of my old roommates cat and miniature dachshund. The poor dog weighed 7lbs, the cat weighed 20lbs. Cat used to stretch out on the automen. That poor dog used to try to get up there with the cat.

Dog would come tearing through the house and leap to get up on the automen. Cat would lazily stretch it's front leg out and closeline the dog each time it would attempt to get up there. Course all this did was really tick off the dog. We called that the bi@@h slap since the mini was a female

I also inadvertently trained said mini pooch to sick the kitty on command :eek: I would tell her to "Get the kitty". The dog would go seek out the kitty. Then you would hear her start barking and growling, then see her chasing this cat that's 3 times her size around the house. :D After 3 or 4 laps around the house the prey became the predator :eek: Then you would see the big cat chasing the tiny dog around the house :p Once they wore each other out, you would see them curled up together on one of the pet beds :D

bearbait

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Dec 9, 2011
New Glasgow Canada
Yup, we're getting old. One day and night of company pretty much does us in now. Move it on over little dog the big dogs coming in.

Attachments

RCW

Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX2360, FEL, MMM, BX2750D snowblower. 1953 Minneapolis Moline ZAU
Apr 28, 2013
Chenango County, NY
Bearbait - - I can relate!
Ollie the boxer has been whipped entertaining daughter and boyfriend from Philadelphia for the weekend!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

bearbait

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Dec 9, 2011
New Glasgow Canada
Beagles are cute even when they are sleeping:D
Gotta love them but then again I can't quite remember a dog I didn't like and says a lot coming from a retired postie. Some of their owners:eek: well that's another story. Oh yea, good to see ya getting back to yourself and posting again, well not that anyone missed ya, lol.

skeets

Equipment
BX 2360 /B2601
Oct 2, 2009
SW Pa
Man this is a tuff crowd ,,lol,, I loved my beagles, even when they found reallllly realllllly nasty stuff to roll in they spent many a day in the back of the truck coming home from wabbit huntin,,,lol and many hours in the wash tubs, with someone saying naughty things about them,,,lol