Awesome dogs / Crazy pets Thread

RCW

Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX2360, FEL, MMM, BX2750D snowblower. 1953 Minneapolis Moline ZAU
Apr 28, 2013
Chenango County, NY
The Mrs. runs or walks with the dog for 4 or 5 miles every day.

90 pound Boxer that is very protective of his Mom. He's solid as a rock because of the running.

He's why I'm not concerned about it.....

Oliver, AKA "Ollie".

Friendliest guy, until you mess with his Mom. I can barely get a hug in, and he knows I AM the BOSS!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Daren Todd

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Massey Ferguson 1825E, Kubota Z121S, Box blade, Rotary Cutter
May 18, 2014
Vilonia, Arkansas
Gypsy met her first turtle tonight :D

Turtle got relocated to the ditch out front :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stmar

Equipment
B2650HSDC
May 23, 2017
Buffalo, Wyoming
A girl that works with my wife told them about her morning: They just adopted a little dog. Husband was pulling out of the driveway when all of a sudden he slams on the brakes and yells "The dog is on the roof". It was in the fenced back yard and somehow it had jumped from the deck to the shed to the garage roof and then to the house. How he did it I don't know because he is just a little thing, have a feeling they are in for a good time with this fella.

CaveCreekRay

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3800 HST, KingKutter box scraper, KingKutter 66" rake, County Pride Subsoiler
Jul 11, 2014
Cave Creek, AZ
Thought you were gonna say on the roof of the car.
Yeah, that could be a problem too!

skeets

Equipment
BX 2360 /B2601
Oct 2, 2009
SW Pa
I just read in the paper this morning, that ome folks were raided( I dont know if thats a good word to use) anyway from what I understand they were caught with several wolf dog pups. Poor little guys were under nourished and skinny and looked like a good meal would blow them up. I thought that would be pretty cool, maybe I ll go to the shelter and see if I can get one, and then it went on to say that is illegal to raise or own them in Pa. Seemed kind of silly to me but then what do I know. Good part is they are not going to kill the poor things but sent them to some place that handles those things out east

Daren Todd

Lifetime Member

Equipment
May 18, 2014
Vilonia, Arkansas
I think she's pretty comfy :D

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Daren Todd

Lifetime Member

Equipment
May 18, 2014
Vilonia, Arkansas
Been dog sitting for my daughter again. So we have gypsy's brother over. This has been a rather interesting visit. Our daughter thought it would be cute to teach him how to open doors :rolleyes:

It's a neat trick, except for the fact that he watched my daughter put him in the yard. So he learned how the gate works :rolleyes: Came home to both dogs out of the yard and calls from the neighbors :eek: Had to wire all the gates shut for the remainder of his stay.

So, tonight I learned another valuable lesson. Take my keys with me when I go outside for something. Went to come back inside and couldn't. The bloody dog locked me out :eek: He ran up to the door and tripped the dead bolt :)