Awesome dogs / Crazy pets Thread

Tooljunkie

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L1501,home built carry all, mini plow blade.
May 13, 2014
Lac Du Bonnet, Manitoba,Canada
My wife got played this evening. I came in about 4:45. Puppy was dancing around food bowl indicating it was time to eat. Ok, feed dog. Ate, had some water and took her spot by the window. Wife comes home 1/2 hour later and puppy does her little dance like shes starving. I wasnt paying attention until it was too late.
Contemplated taking food away, but didnt think she would appreciate that. Guess i know who runs the place.

Daren Todd

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Massey Ferguson 1825E, Kubota Z121S, Box blade, Rotary Cutter
May 18, 2014
Vilonia, Arkansas
Not sure if she loves me, or trying to crowd mr off the bed to get my spot :rolleyes: :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

North Idaho Wolfman

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3450DT-GST, Woods FEL, B7100 HSD, FEL, 60" SB, 743 Bobcat with V2203, and more
Jun 9, 2013
Sandpoint, ID
Not sure if she loves me, or trying to crowd me off the bed to get my spot :rolleyes: :)
That just simply doing it wrong!
You have your hands, arms, legs, feet, butt, body still on the bed and under cover, I normally end with only about a 1/4 of me still in the actual bed by morning. :rolleyes: :p :cool:

Daren Todd

Lifetime Member

Equipment
May 18, 2014
Vilonia, Arkansas
That just simply doing it wrong!
You have your hands, arms, legs, feet, butt, body still on the bed and under cover, I normally end with only about a 1/4 of me still in the actual bed by morning. :rolleyes: :p :cool:
This was a good morning :p Usually it's the same for me too. Tucked to the edge of the bed uncovered, hoping like hell my sinuses don't start draining cause a cough or sneeze will put me on the floor :D

Yesterday she was tucked in between us. Alarm went off, I got up, used the bathroom room. Came back out and saw her watching me still tucked in to my wife. As soon as I opened the drawer on my dresser she scooted over, layed her head on my pillow, stretched right out across my side of the bed. Let out a loud groan with a good long stretch, and went back to sleep :rolleyes:

Tooljunkie

Lifetime Member

Equipment
May 13, 2014
I can relate. She has good hearing. Although doesent listen well. As soon as my feet touch the floor i can her her coming to take my place.

And sharing my recliner with a 90 lb lab is a little crowded to say the least.
Wouldn be so bad, but this one sheds year round. Like mountains of hair. A whole dog a day. I cant understand why she isnt bald.

Daren Todd

Lifetime Member

Equipment
May 18, 2014
Vilonia, Arkansas
I can relate. She has good hearing. Although doesent listen well. As soon as my feet touch the floor i can her her coming to take my place.

And sharing my recliner with a 90 lb lab is a little crowded to say the least.
Wouldn be so bad, but this one sheds year round. Like mountains of hair. A whole dog a day. I cant understand why she isnt bald.
Some of the shedding issue can be diet. Gypsy gets really bad twice a year when her new coat comes in. But finally found a brush she likes. So now I can catch her napping with the brush and a grocery sack, and get her down to a manageable amount with little fuss :D

She was our German Shedder when she was a pup :eek: It was a grocery sack full of fur every couple of weeks. And that isn't counting the small dog we got off the floor sweeping every couple of days.

sheepfarmer

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3560, B2650, Gator, Ingersoll mower
Nov 14, 2014
MidMichigan
These are for skeets especially, since he often asks about my old guy. We are up to a one year survival past colic surgery, where every day is a blessing. He is such a nice horse, one of those kind ones. He has gained a couple hundred pounds and has his dapples back.

Attachments

sheepfarmer

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3560, B2650, Gator, Ingersoll mower
Nov 14, 2014
MidMichigan
Gotta get some dog beds for the polebarn, that concrete is cold! Poor old dog snuggled up to the snowblower on a piece of cardboard. Another one of the team was curled up in a ball on the doormat. The third was cruising around the 3560 looking for manure to eat off the tires :(. Life is tough at my house!

Attachments

Daren Todd

Lifetime Member

Equipment
May 18, 2014
Vilonia, Arkansas
She loves her dental treats :)

Daren Todd

Lifetime Member

Equipment
May 18, 2014
Vilonia, Arkansas
Gotta supervise filling up her pool :D wore her out chasing the water first. :D

RCW

Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX2360, FEL, MMM, BX2750D snowblower. 1953 Minneapolis Moline ZAU
Apr 28, 2013
Chenango County, NY

Ollie had his 6 year old checkup the other day. 91 pounds; a big boxer that runs 4 miles with mom several times a week.

Doc noticed a cardiac arrhythmia for the first time.

Has an EKG scheduled.

He still acts like a goofball all the time, including the vet's office. One of his favorite places!

Let's hope it was an anomaly.....

I don't worry about my wife running with the dog. Nobody is going to give her any trouble. He's very protective of his mom!

Last edited:

North Idaho Wolfman

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3450DT-GST, Woods FEL, B7100 HSD, FEL, 60" SB, 743 Bobcat with V2203, and more
Jun 9, 2013
Sandpoint, ID
It's rough being a construction site wolf.

It's easier to supervise the crew from up here!

I'm taking a nap on this couch guys... Just keep working.

I got this spot dug out... Just checking it for level and grade.

Attachments

Last edited:

Tooljunkie

Lifetime Member

Equipment
May 13, 2014
Great photos. My buddy's husky is getting pretty old. Deaf and tired. IMG_2847.jpg

Great dog, very friendly.
Darn picture....fell over

Last edited: