Awesome dogs / Crazy pets Thread

Daren Todd

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Massey Ferguson 1825E, Kubota Z121S, Box blade, Rotary Cutter
May 18, 2014
Vilonia, Arkansas
Dog sitting this week. Got gypsy's brother Lennon.

And the Milley monster :rolleyes:

Don't let her size fool you. That little 6 lb dog puts the shepherds in there place :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

skeets

Equipment
BX 2360 /B2601
Oct 2, 2009
SW Pa
From the looks of their eyes they look like the hounds from hell,,,lol

Daren Todd

Lifetime Member

Equipment
May 18, 2014
Vilonia, Arkansas
From the looks of their eyes they look like the hounds from hell,,,lol
Wait till the street light catches them eyes in the middle of the night :p All you see is a pair of eyes coming at you :eek:

North Idaho Wolfman

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3450DT-GST, Woods FEL, B7100 HSD, FEL, 60" SB, 743 Bobcat with V2203, and more
Jun 9, 2013
Sandpoint, ID
Say hey to the newest wolfdog, Tesla, she's an amazing girl!
She's a rescue from a backyard breeder that really didn't feed her or take care of her right! Just wanted the money for the puppies, and then dumped her. :mad:

She's only about 45lbs and she should be more in the 80 to 90 lb range.
I'll give her some time to recover and then she's going into training to be my next Service Animal.

She's on the left next to Stevie, with Mia in the background.
They are the same age (1 1/2) but she is twice the size of him, but they get along great and play real nice together!

Oh yea and this was not staged or forced, she wanted to ride, she kept following me while working, so I stopped and asked her if she wanted to ride and she jumped right up on my lap, and got comfortable, she ran around on the tractor with me several times today.

Attachments

D2Cat

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L305DT, B7100HST, TG1860, TG1860D, L4240
Mar 27, 2014
40 miles south of Kansas City
Nice! Looks like you're going to need to come up with a buddy seat. How about a side car?

My dog is just the opposite. She will find a shady spot and watch and as soon as the tractor idles down she'll come out to see how things are.

Daren Todd

Lifetime Member

Equipment
May 18, 2014
Vilonia, Arkansas
Thought we had possum under the back porch this morning.

Wife comes and gets me saying that what ever it is, the dogs had it pinned on the porch :confused:

So I tell her to get the pistol, and I go investigate. Not a possum. Our jack Russell had s kitten pinned.

Someone apparently dumped it off :mad:

Daren Todd

Lifetime Member

Equipment
May 18, 2014
Vilonia, Arkansas
So now you have a cat too,,,LMAO
Not for long. My wifes allergic to cats, and our jack Russell tries to kill them. So we gotta find it a new home in short order. :rolleyes: It wasn't feral, and you could tell it's been around people. It liked having its ears scratched.

Daren Todd

Lifetime Member

Equipment
May 18, 2014
Vilonia, Arkansas
Well that little kitty is demanding :rolleyes: Got it in the guest bathroom to keep the dogs away from it. Took it outside a little while ago, and that little bugger went up my leg right to my shoulder :eek: I was wearing shorts :eek: I gave it some scratches for a bit and let it follow me around the yard. Put it back in the bathroom, and that little bugger has been meowing at the top of its lungs since :rolleyes:

Jack had bit it's face this morning when we found it. So to the vets tomorrow to get it checked out. Hopefully the office will be full of little kids and we can send it home with someone :D

Daren Todd

Lifetime Member

Equipment
May 18, 2014
Vilonia, Arkansas
Well the kitty is on an eye drop. She had a cornea puncture from where jack got her :( So, she's blind in one eye. She's adjusting well, and we got a home for it. Our son's girlfriend is gonna take it. So, we got a little road trip Saturday to drop her off. :)

Gypsy (german shepherd) has taken to the kitty :rolleyes: She tries to play nurse maid to it. Took the kitty to the vets soggy, from where Gypsy decided to give it a bath :D She's also been trying to take the kitty from us when we hold it. She eases in and tries to take it by the scruff of the neck.

We haven't dared let the kitty run loose around Gypsy though. She's 80lbs, where the kitten is only 1lb. We're afraid she would accidentally swat it or run it over trying to play.

Daren Todd

Lifetime Member

Equipment
May 18, 2014
Vilonia, Arkansas
Here's a better picture of the kitty. The new home fell through. :(

Here's gypsy checking on it. She will lay by the door. Then occasionally you see s little gray and white paw slip under the door and swipe at her nose :)

Newlyme

Lifetime Member

Equipment
M4900 w/loader, finish mower, tiller, auger, rake. BX24 w/loader, backhoe
May 27, 2015
Nelson Ohio USA
Chores go a lot better with some good help!

Newlyme

Lifetime Member

Equipment
M4900 w/loader, finish mower, tiller, auger, rake. BX24 w/loader, backhoe
May 27, 2015
Nelson Ohio USA
Here's all the boys at Tractor Supply in the doggie treat aisle.
They go with the motto "You bite it you bought it!

Daren Todd

Lifetime Member

Equipment
May 18, 2014
Vilonia, Arkansas
Gypsy has started playing a new game. She lays across the front of my wife's chair with her ball.

She drops the ball so it rolls to me. Then I toss it back to her :rolleyes: If I don't notice her, she will yip to get my attention :)

BCrouse

Jul 30, 2016
PA
Few pics of my 8yo Vizsla Finnegan.

Poor guy got beaned in the face by a wiffle ball. He wouldnt listen and leave it....so he got it. He was fine the next day. But that face...