aux lighting on a 08 rtv1100cw

old blind and toothless

Equipment
L4701 ford 801D
Aug 14, 2021
Heanener Oklahoma
Hey y'all hope i am posting this in the right thread ... I have a 2008 RTV1100CW I am putting led lights on it. It is pre-wired for the lights, and i got them mounted and wired on the cab. But not sure where the relay and switch wiring is located. I need to access the dash but don't want to break anything in the process. What is the proper way to get into the dash and does anyone know the switch and relay part #. t
Thanks guys, this old blind man appropriates the help.

GeoHorn

Lifetime Member

Equipment
M4700DT, LA1002FEL, Ferguson5-8B Compactor-Roller, 10KDumpTrailer, RTV-X900
May 18, 2018
Texas
Accessory kits usually have the relays, switches, etc, and installation instructions included….but when you “roll your own” …i.e., when you buy items and try to put it all together yourself it‘s more complicated.
Here’a couple links which may help you.

old blind and toothless

Equipment
L4701 ford 801D
Aug 14, 2021
Heanener Oklahoma
Accessory kits usually have the relays, switches, etc, and installation instructions included….but when you “roll your own” …i.e., when you buy items and try to put it all together yourself it‘s more complicated.
Here’a couple links which may help you.

I searched for, light switch, light relay and auxulary lighting and got no items found being visually impaired doesn't help it makes even the simlelist task hard lol I have seen the information in the past but now cant seem to find it but will keep looking thanks