At The Junkyard

Tomcat

Equipment
B7000 4WD, RS1(?) rototiller, Konik 125 ATV
Nov 19, 2014
Thailand
Went searching for goodies hoping to find stuff to build a box blade but came up empty.

Attachments

85Hokie

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX-25D ,PTB. Under Armor, '90&'92-B7100HST's, '06 BX1850 FEL
Jul 13, 2013
Bedford - VA
Went searching for goodies hoping to find stuff to build a box blade but came up empty.

Weee doogie (Jed Clampett voice).........never can tell what cha might fine in there - I love a junk yard. SO many things to stir the imagination! :D

Tomcat

Equipment
Nov 19, 2014
Thailand
Didn't like Jed near as much as Ellie May! I went to this place because they used to have a bunch of B6000 and B7000 tractors - some with FEL's. All gone now :( Wife and I climbed around for about two hours looking for "stuff". Great fun to have her involved. ;)

coachgeo

Equipment
L225 w/woods Few Mowers & Back Blade, D722 in Motorcycle (Triumph Tiger), LMTV
Nov 16, 2012
Southern OH
Check equipment rental places. They may have a beat up one their soon replacing and would love to get even a tiny amount of cash toward that replacement cost.

Beside that... you may just find renting one for day or week you need it every year or other year; way beats the cost of buying one or the time and cost of making one.

Few weeks ago it cost me $70 dollars for Sat. Sun. rental.

butt.. if you want to build...... look possibly at a hotwater heater tank or two for rear wall. cut in half or quarters and bolt them together (to avoid welding galvanized parts) for a good thick curved slightly rear wall.

Last edited:

Tomcat

Equipment
Nov 19, 2014
Thailand
Check equipment rental places. They may have a beat up one their soon replacing and would love to get even a tiny amount of cash toward that replacement cost.

Beside that... you may just find renting one for day or week you need it every year or other year; way beats the cost of buying one or the time and cost of making one.

Few weeks ago it cost me $70 dollars for Sat. Sun. rental.

Would be nice but sadly not in this country.

Daren Todd

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Massey Ferguson 1825E, Kubota Z121S, Box blade, Rotary Cutter
May 18, 2014
Vilonia, Arkansas
Theres a guy here with a toilet as a planter in his front yard. With a political message written to our president on the inside of the seat :rolleyes: