Status
Not open for further replies.

MNVikingsGuy

Equipment
LX3310, FEL, 60" bucket, 60" grapple, 60" box blade, 60" flail, LX2980 blower,
Sep 7, 2020
Minnesota
YOU MISS THE POINT OVER AND OVER

The CDC COUNTED my friends CANCER death in the covid death count (the 400,000).
They counted the guy that got hit on the way to work by a logging truck, on and on.

If you are going to count every death that had poorly tested covid in their system with covid, you need to do the same with the people with the vaccine in their system.

How about if we tested anyone that died while having a common cold? And then blamed the death on the cold? Again, I believe those CDC numbers are way off. The numbers ARE provably WRONG, by how much is the question.

Believe what you want.
And the majority of those types of errors have been hunted down and corrected with full transparency. But since I used 400,000 as a more conservative estimate than the current CDC cited 540,000, I think we have those errors covered many thousands of times over. And data is always better than anecdote, but I can say the horrors my daughter has personally experienced watching people from age ranges of 40-80 die from this make a shot a no brainer, even if it was only 50% effective and even if someday one person in the US does die from it. Anti-vaxxer games have no place in a modern society.

And for clarity's sake, I have no interest in changing your mind - I just don't want your unsupported statements or partial misquotes of CDC data to fool other readers. It's time we put an end to fake news when it comes to medical issues.

Now I am off to play with a tractor and limit my posts to that wonderful topic.

Last edited:

armylifer

Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX1860, FEL, RCK54P MMM, BB1548 Box Scraper, Quick Hitch, Piranha Bar, BX6315
Mar 26, 2013
Thurston County, WA
We have had 4 good friends to die from Covid. All were healthy with no obvious previous medical issues. One in her 80's, one in his 70's, (my age) and two in their 50's that were classmates with our children.

There were two more that I never heard the causes and didn't ask but it was a mother (70's) and her son (50's).
You seem to know more people that died from covid than anyone I have heard from or read about. I don't know even one person that has died from it. I only know one person that was hospitalized for it and he lived through it. Covid seems to be particularly deadly in your neck of the woods.

aaluck

Equipment
L4400HST, Bush Hog 276, RDTH60, Speeco PHD, etc
Oct 9, 2019
Snowdoun, AL
You want to quote The Southern Poverty Law Center as a reputable source? That is one of the most liberal POS anti-American, George Soros funded organisations that is an anathema to our God given freedoms. They have ZERO credibility!
This cannot be disputed. Their office is actually 6 blocks to my east.

aaluck

Equipment
L4400HST, Bush Hog 276, RDTH60, Speeco PHD, etc
Oct 9, 2019
Snowdoun, AL
The CDC COUNTED my friends CANCER death in the covid death count (the 400,000).
They counted the guy that got hit on the way to work by a logging truck, on and on.
Yes. The numbers are WAY inflated, no question. And, yes @MNVikingsGuy , the shot may kill you or make you ill. So what's the back and forth about.

It's real simple...if you don't want the shot don't get it, no-one cares, and if you want to believe that everyone that has died between March 2020 and today was because of covid, believe it.

Reactions: 1 users

NHSleddog

Lifetime Member

Equipment
B2650
Dec 19, 2019
Southern, NH
And the majority of those types of errors have been hunted down and corrected with full transparency. .......
Talk about a total BS statement. Can you provide ANY evidence or links to back this up? The CDC number has done nothing but go up.

I know of two people that have died during this from non-covid related issues and covid was listed as the cause of death on the death certificate. My friends wife has been fighting it for months now. Are you saying they are going around changing all the death certificates now? With the original coroners consent? Or is it a new guy just in there changing death certificates? There is a little more to it than you realize.

I haven't heard of a SINGLE one of those being deducted from the count, can you provide a link showing the majority have? And seeing how it was reported, how did you say it "with full transparency" what was the number off by? What did they say they found and fixed? I could be totally wrong, I would love to see the data, I could share it with my friends wife.

Last edited:

NHSleddog

Lifetime Member

Equipment
B2650
Dec 19, 2019
Southern, NH
Here is a super simple visual example of how people are being led.

Is google a good search engine? Do you trust the results? Are they always the results you are looking for?

Well good news, if you only use google for search results, nobody has ever died or even had serious complications from the covid booster shot. They show all kinds of links to why it is good (nothing to do with the search requested), but nothing bad.

Now if you do the same search in another search engine, you will actually find it is quite different

Now do the same search on "covid survival rates" google actually has links in the top ten showing 1-2% mortality rates which everyone agrees it totally wrong, but it sure is a scary number there for people that are bad at math to get scared over.

Anyway, this discussion is just TODAYS red herring. Yesterday it was masks, today it's the shot etc. etc. etc. Anything to keep the people looking the other way.

Reactions: 1 user

North Idaho Wolfman

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3450DT-GST, Woods FEL, B7100 HSD, FEL, 60" SB, 743 Bobcat with V2203, and more
Jun 9, 2013
Sandpoint, ID
This thread has been run into the ground, I can't possibly keep up with the political, judgmental, insulting, and negative posts that have been previously posted by many.
I'm sad to say another thread down.

It's also funny to note that DUCK DUCK GO get it's search information from Bing (they say so) and Bing is owned by Microsoft, so you really aren't getting any more, or any better info than Google or any other search engine.

Status
Not open for further replies.