Anyone Have IM702 Rotary Cutter?

Newlyme

Lifetime Member

Equipment
M4900 w/loader, finish mower, tiller, auger, rake. BX24 w/loader, backhoe
May 27, 2015
Nelson Ohio USA
I recently acquired an International (World Agritech Corp) IM702 Rotary Cutter. This ones a 7 foot cutter.
Anybody have one of these?
I am in the process of getting it ready for use and will be putting on a pair of new blades.
Who would be a good supplier for parts? I did some surfing the net but not to excited about internet shopping.
My plan is to cut off the old bolts and put on new. Guessing it will be a pain in the but to try and unbolt them.

20190613_173037.jpg

20190613_172738.jpg

SDT

Equipment
multiple and various
Apr 15, 2018
SE, IN
I recently acquired an International (World Agritech Corp) IM702 Rotary Cutter. This ones a 7 foot cutter.
I am in the process of getting it ready for use and will be putting on a pair of new blades.
Who would be a good supplier for parts? I did some surfing the net but not to excited about internet shopping.
My plan is to cut off the old bolts and put on new. Guessing it will be a pain in the but to try and unbolt them.

View attachment 43514

View attachment 43515
I once owned a HD 6' mounted IMT cutter.

At the time, they were manufactured about 70 miles from me but no more.

I do not know who acquired the company or even if they are still being made.

Do not know where to go for parts but blades, bolts, etc., should be no problem.

FWIW: A GOOD impact wrench will remove the bolts but they should be replaced when you replace the blades.

SDT

lerxstland

Equipment
MX5400 , New Holland 4630, LP BoxBlade, land plane, Grapple, rake, rear blade,
Mar 7, 2016
McHenry, MD

View attachment 37971

View attachment 37972

I just purchased a tractor and it came with, I believe the same unit. It's a 7ft two-blade rotary cutter, was purchased originally from C.H.E, it has the slip clutch as well. Wondering, were you able to get blades and parts and get it running?