Anybody sell an adapter to convert older implements to work with 3 point quick attach hitch?

Jkend74

Equipment
L2501
Sep 22, 2021
Ohio
My dad gave me a bunch of his old implements that are a little small for his tractor. Does anybody sell an adapter to use older implements with my 3 point quick attach hitch? Thinking about asking my cousin to fabricate something for me but don’t want to waste his time if there’s commercial option.

Roadworthy

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L2501 HST
Aug 17, 2019
Benton City, WA
Many new implements are laid out with the quick attach in mind. Rather than deal with modifying implements I bought Pat's Quick Hitch. This consists of a couple of latching adapters - one for each side. You can still adjust the tractor for width but connecting is much easier. I did get a longer top link as Pat's does extend the arms a couple of inches. I needed a new PTO shaft for my mower but it was too short before I got Pat's. I'm well satisfied with my decision.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users

i7win7

Equipment
BX2370, B2650 grapple, tree puller, trailer mover, 3 point hoist, mower, tiller
Feb 21, 2020
Central, IL

ItBmine

Equipment
B2620, RTV-X1100C
Jan 21, 2014
Canada
I don't know about all old implements or what you have, but my quick attach has an adjustable top hook and it works with every QH compatible and non compatible implement I have. Just had to buy the bushings for the implements and adjust my top hook for implements that weren't designed for QH.

Do you already have the QH?

Fladogman

Feb 1, 2020
Crawfordville Fl
I removed my top hook and added a quick hitch adapter from ag supply and bought lower pin adapters from Sloan supply for all the implements. That solved my issues. I'll look for pictures or links for you. I didn't do any cutting or welding.