Another locked thread, lOL

Henro

Equipment
B2910, BX2200, KX41-2V mini Ex.
May 24, 2019
North of Pittsburgh PA
I was actually surprised that the "what am I missing" thread that I posted was locked.

My impression was that most replies were civil and not that far off base.

Not bitching, just making an observation.

I do agree that a couple other threads I started went off the tracks.

Starting to feel like I am replacing Skeets in his absence. LOL.

Hope all is well with Skeets...

bearbait

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3560, 64" snowblower, 72" back blade
Dec 9, 2011
New Glasgow Canada
I was actually surprised that the "what am I missing" thread that I posted was locked.

No offense Henro but them be some big shoes to fill, just sayin

fried1765

Equipment
Kubota L48 TLB, Ford 1920 FEL, Ford 8N, SCAG Liberty Z, Gravely Pro.
Nov 14, 2019
Eastham, Ma

I probably read your "what am I missing" thread, but don't recall the discussion.
At least your thread was only removed.
That may be disappointing, but it is tolerable.

I was "banned" from TBN TWICE in the past two months for chickin chit!
1st time a week, second time two weeks!
Now, I have banned TBN from me!
After more than 10,000 uneventful TBN posts, and at age 81, I have decided that I am just a bit too old to tolerate the TBN chinkin chit Muhammad Chishti childish banning program!

Last edited:
  • Dislike
Reactions: 3 users

jyoutz

Equipment
MX6000 HST open station, FEL, 6’ cutter, forks, 8’ rear blade, 7’ cultivator
Jan 14, 2019
Edgewood, New Mexico
I probably read your "what am I missing" thread, but don't recall the discussion.

After more than 10,000 uneventful TBN posts, and at age 81, I have decided that I am just a bit too old to tolerate the TBN chinkin chit Muhammad banning program!
Ya use another person’s private website, ya play by their rules.

Reactions: 1 user

Henro

Equipment
May 24, 2019
North of Pittsburgh PA
No offense Henro but them be some big shoes to fill, just sayin
Agree. No intention to fill those shoes!

Also, perhaps this is a sign that North West Idaho Wolfman is back! I'm a fan so no complaints there either! :)

After more than 10,000 uneventful TBN posts, and at age 81, I have decided that I am just a bit too old to tolerate the TBN chinkin chit Muhammad banning program!
I am an old timer at TBN too. But for Kubota tractors OTT is the best site, hands down, so nothing much lost for you I think...

Reactions: 2 users

Steppenwolfe

Equipment
Kubota L3301, MX5100, RTV 1140, ZD331, KX-71, MX5400
Dec 22, 2020
Blue Ridge Mountains
Not everything is political, So... no need to make it that way. No need for tribal rants or dog whistles. We all love Kubota's, so why not keep it there? BTW, no one has been banned more from TBN than me; I have a true distaste for two of the mod's there... nasty, sniveling, two faced pussy's with no backbone.

Henro

Equipment
May 24, 2019
North of Pittsburgh PA
Not everything is political, So... no need to make it that way. No need for tribal rants or dog whistles. We all love Kubota's, so why not keep it there? BTW, no one has been banned more from TBN than me; I have a true distaste for two of the mod's there... nasty, sniveling, two faced pussy's with no backbone.
Can't comment on that. But if your screen name was Steppenwolf (without the e) , I would say I loved your music in the late 60's....LOL

fried1765

Equipment
Kubota L48 TLB, Ford 1920 FEL, Ford 8N, SCAG Liberty Z, Gravely Pro.
Nov 14, 2019
Eastham, Ma
Agree. No intention to fill those shoes!

Also, perhaps this is a sign that North West Idaho Wolfman is back! I'm a fan so no complaints there either! :)

I am an old timer at TBN too. But for Kubota tractors OTT is the best site, hands down, so nothing much lost for you I think...
AGREED !!!!

NCL4701

Equipment
L4701, T2290, WC68, grapple, BB1572, Farmi W50R, Howes 500, 16kW IMD gen, WG24
Apr 27, 2020
Central Piedmont, NC
I didn’t understand why “what am I missing” was locked either, but I’m not a moderator so maybe not for me to know. Seemed civil enough and stayed on topic for the most part. Pretty much ran its course before it locked as not much else to be said until more info or real developments in the case. Maybe the mods just got tired of looking at it.

Henro

Equipment
May 24, 2019
North of Pittsburgh PA
Can't comment on that. But if your screen name was Steppenwolf (without the e) , I would say I loved your music in the late 60's....LOL
Just for the youngsters. Check out this link if interested. Magic carpet ride, the pusher, born to be wild, and so on are some of my favorites, although I have not thought about them in decades:

Edit: I guess if you skip the advertisements you can enjoy. the first song was America...which is another favorite of mine....that is something I never thought of on my end, and just remembered...

Hunters gun

Equipment
“My gun collection is bigger than your gun collection”
Oct 18, 2021
PA
You must be face planted to CNN or MSNBC all day. Lol Bunch of victims and America-hating race baiters
Joy Reid your hero?
All the winey victims over there use those terms, like “dog whistle”. such a 2010’s term.…..maybe go real old school retro like “groovy” while listening to Steppenwolf on your 8-track bahahahahaha.

• Haha

Steppenwolfe

Equipment
Kubota L3301, MX5100, RTV 1140, ZD331, KX-71, MX5400
Dec 22, 2020
Blue Ridge Mountains
You must be face planted to CNN or MSNBC all day. Lol
All the winey victims over there use those terms, like “dog whistle”. such a 2010’s term.…..maybe go real old school retro like “groovy”?
Bunch of victims and race baiters.
Sorry... never watch TV during the day, I work for a living. And don't watch the news anymore... So, I guess you don't know &#!^... Go cool your jets and scope out a life.

Hunters gun

Equipment
“My gun collection is bigger than your gun collection”
Oct 18, 2021
PA
Sorry... never watch TV during the day, I work for a living. And don't watch the news anymore... So, I guess you don't know &#!^... Go cool your jets and scope out a life.
“Go cool your jets?“
Very 90’s? Got a bag phone to go with that?
Ahahahahahahahaha

Fordtech86

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3200
Aug 7, 2018
Pineville,LA
Wouldn’t it be awesome if a thread about another thread getting locked gets locked?🤔

🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users