An honorary Kubota?

buildspacetrains

Equipment
L2402dt
Nov 12, 2010
Melbourne Australia
Yes I know it's not a Kubota, but can it be an honorary one please please S.D.Vic and Mr. K ? It is my first tractor and I just can't part with it. It's a Massey Ferguson 35 diesel built in 1960. Still in good nick and runs well. It's got to share the work now with the Kubota so it's sort of semi-retired I guess.
These are a few photos I took to sell it, but decided not to now.
Cheers.

Attachments

Last edited:

aquaforce

Equipment
L245DT FEL, JD450 Track loader, 5' scrape blade&mower, 5x10 trailer, Dump truck
Apr 22, 2009
Stockbridge, Ga. USA
Yes I know it's not a Kubota, but can it be an honorary one please please S.D.Vic and Mr. K ? It is my first tractor and I just can't part with it.

Welcome to OTT forums.
That is pretty cool it is your first tractor and you have kept her up. Very nice.
I would say it can be honored here at OTT but out of respect to Kubota's and Massey Ferguson it should be recognized as a Massey. :)

Thanks for the pics. Brings memories of my younger days and the Ford 8N's too.

Tractors are honorable; they helped build a huge part of American history. :D

Hook

Equipment
L3240 with LA514 FEL, Box Blade, Howard Rotovator, All Purpose Plow, Sub Soiler
Jul 6, 2010
Jackson, Georgia
I had one of those about 38 years ago. It pulled better than any
2WD tractor I ever owned.

Eric McCarthy

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Kubota B6100E
Dec 21, 2009
Richmond Va
I love the old iron tractors from back in the day. I wouldent mind hanving an old work horse myself to switch off and rotate between my Kubota and lets say an old Ford 8N. Cant beat the pure brute and power with some of these old irons. And like Aquaforce said they did help build America and were here long before our trusty and faithful Kubotas were.

buildspacetrains

Equipment
L2402dt
Nov 12, 2010
Melbourne Australia
Just broke the good news to Massey-Kubota ('MK' for short). Blow me down if I didn't notice a drop or two of coolant from the radiator pipe. Tears? Naw couldn't be!
Thanks Guys and have a great Christmas season.