Alberta farmer is a collector of tractors and preserver of history

BAP

Lifetime Member

Equipment
2012 Kubota 2920, 60MMM, FEL, BH65 48" Bush Hog, 60"Backblade, B2782B Snowblower
Dec 31, 2012
New Hampshire
aka HOARDERS

Take pity on the estate beneficiaries
Why? He is preserving history and with the right auction company, they will make a decent amount of money off from some of that stuff. Nice article and great to see someone collecting all of the old machines.

mikester

Equipment
M59 TLB
Oct 21, 2017
Canada
www.divergentstuff.ca
Why? He is preserving history and with the right auction company, they will make a decent amount of money off from some of that stuff. Nice article and great to see someone collecting all of the old machines.
Everybody who thinks their hobby is an investment for the next generation is on a fool's errand.

If you disagree I have a trailer load of estate antiques you can buy from me. You can make millions selling this stuff at retail prices. Quick, get rich now before it's too late! Be a part of preserving history!

BAP

Lifetime Member

Equipment
2012 Kubota 2920, 60MMM, FEL, BH65 48" Bush Hog, 60"Backblade, B2782B Snowblower
Dec 31, 2012
New Hampshire
Everybody who thinks their hobby is an investment for the next generation is on a fool's errand.

If you disagree I have a trailer load of estate antiques you can buy from me. You can make millions selling this stuff at retail prices. Quick, get rich now before it's too late! Be a part of preserving history!
If you feel that way then why haven’t you thrown all your stuff in the dump already and be done with it?