??? AG Tire and wheel size for L175? Help ????

aquaforce

Equipment
L245DT FEL, JD450 Track loader, 5' scrape blade&mower, 5x10 trailer, Dump truck
Apr 22, 2009
Stockbridge, Ga. USA
I thought of selling this tractor and moving up but If I get an AG set I might just use it for all my needs.
My manual is no help on this. It doesn't have any info for the tire and wheel sizes for my L175.
I already have turf's on this thing but they stick out to far to use the rated attachments for the tractor so I need an AG set.

My money isn't ready yet but I need to find out the sizes so I can research my options.

I need the sizes for AG including the rolling diameter. If I find such an option I may have a custom set done so I can use R4 tread pattern. If not then the R3's will do fine and I can swap the sets as needed.

Anyone have an old AG set for L175 they want to get rid of????

Orange Tractors

Equipment
L175 w/Woods L59, Allis Chalmers WD
Jul 19, 2009
Butler, MO
Using the part number lookup on coleman equipments website, the front ag tire is a 4-12.

To be cost effective, you just about have to buy a junk tractor and take off what parts you may need then scrap the rest. Anybody know what other tractors use the same bolt patterns on the wheels?

I thought about doing this with mine, since it also has turf tires. I decided against it, because it would be such a pain to take off the mounting brackets for the belly mower. Same reason for not buying chains, there is only 3/4" between the tire and the mower bracket.

Plus I have the old AC WD that Grandpa bought new, with most of the implements that I will ever need. It is gas and starts easier than the Kubota to clear snow.

Robert

aquaforce

Equipment
L245DT FEL, JD450 Track loader, 5' scrape blade&mower, 5x10 trailer, Dump truck
Apr 22, 2009
Stockbridge, Ga. USA
Thanks guys! :)

That gives me something to go on.

I have seen some tractor hulls for sale, that might be a way to go too.