After market 3ph kit

dusty-t

Feb 17, 2009
Mountforest Ontario
Hey Guys. Back at it again.When I bought my B8200 I noticed it had new 3ph arms and never gave it much thought untill it folded second trip out with the snowblower. The side without the adjuster couldnt swivel so the arm folded. Just got looking at it today, and here's what I did.Comments please, as with most things I didn't have a clue what I was doing. Here's Pics.:D The reason I haven't looked at it untill now is because as soon as it busted I scammed the arms off the B7200 and I ain't given em back.

Attachments

Last edited:

dusty-t

Feb 17, 2009
Mountforest Ontario
Thanks Vic. Yeah those holes were for the stabilizers. Which were nasty too.I am going to build new ones. Anyway the upright bar on the right hand side of the pic was solid it had no way to swivel. The way they were hooked up to it, the b8200 that is. If I had been paying closer attention it wouldn't have happened, I would have used the arms from the 7200 right away.Even the adjusting arm would bind if you put a jam nut on the bottom. The only way it could swivel is by turning the bottom of the adjuster. I was going to leave that one the way it is . Should I ? Or should i just make some thing better, closer to factory. Damn, just answered my own question. Thanks Vic.:eek: