Actual Height of a L3302

Farmerwantob

Equipment
B2620, ZD21
Sep 2, 2022
SE Wisconsin
I have an L3302 coming later this week with R4 tires on it. I was just out in the barn taking my QuickHitch, tools et off my B2620. I decided to measure the door opening. The architect and builder were told that I wanted 9 foot doors but argued that that would be hard to find nonstandard size etc. but the needed for 8 foot clearance was stressed to them. I just checked and the clearance from the cement floor to the bottom of the door when the door is up is 94" not 96 inches ( just a long list of errors by the builder :mad:)
I need to know what the actual height is from the ground to the top of the ROPS on a 3302 with R4 tires. I realize I can fold the ROPS but my garage door frame has the marks from forgetting to do that with my B2630.
Thanks much

PaulL

Equipment
B2601
Jul 17, 2017
NZ
My ROPS stays permanently folded. Any time I put it up I drive into my door frame. My shed is small, I built it myself. As always, when you drive your tractor into something, the something the tractor hits gets broken. I've had to realign that door frame a couple times already.

What will be different if you know the height today vs in three day when it comes?

pokey1416

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Grand L4060HSTC, BH92 Backhoe, HLA Snow Pusher, Dirt Dog Tiller, EA DiscHarrow
Jun 24, 2020
SW Michigan
I don't know the answer to your question but my Grand L w/ cab will fit under my 8' high OH door. I have R4's. I would assume you will be fine.