3 point raise slow

britej

Equipment
M7060HD
Jun 5, 2020
Queen City Texas
New to Kubota. Love the M7060-- My 3 point lift is super slow.. almost too slow.. It's not weak at all, very strong, just probably half the speed of my older tractor lifting anything. Has anyone noticed this compared to other tractors? This may just be the nature of external lift hydraulics.

Dave_eng

Lifetime Member

Equipment
M7040, Nuffield 465
Oct 6, 2012
Williamstown Ontario Canada
New to Kubota. Love the M7060-- My 3 point lift is super slow.. almost too slow.. It's not weak at all, very strong, just probably half the speed of my older tractor lifting anything. Has anyone noticed this compared to other tractors? This may just be the nature of external lift hydraulics.
Are you using the correct lever?

You need to be using the lever furthest away from the driver's seat.... position control.

The lever closest to you is the draft control and will be slow.

Do you have a rear remote(s) not in the neutral position?

Dave

britej

Equipment
M7060HD
Jun 5, 2020
Queen City Texas
yes, using the correct lever. I have the draft in the off position... and the rear remotes are in neutral... I feel it is just the difference in internal and external lift design. --but that is just my thought.

Dave_eng

Lifetime Member

Equipment
M7040, Nuffield 465
Oct 6, 2012
Williamstown Ontario Canada
yes, using the correct lever. I have the draft in the off position... and the rear remotes are in neutral... I feel it is just the difference in internal and external lift design. --but that is just my thought.
Does increasing engine speed improve the lift time.

Can you time how long it takes to lift the full height.

Which position on the lift arms are you using? The high lift or heavy load position?

Dave

britej

Equipment
M7060HD
Jun 5, 2020
Queen City Texas
Update. It is indeed directly related to rpms. I grade using foot throttle so mostly raise implement at idle When I’m off the throttle. Speed the engine and the lift speeds considerably. Getting used to the differences. But love this tractor. Installed my hydro top link today. Same thing. It won’t lift my bushhog at idle. But take it up to operating speeds and it rolls.