2016 Kubota RTV X1100C

DustyRusty

Equipment
BX23S
Nov 8, 2015
North East CT
Going to look at a 2016 Kubota RTV this week, and it comes with a snow blower and a V plow. Has about 500 + hours on it, and from the pictures, it looks clean. Just curious if anyone has any ballpark idea of its value. A neighbor just got theirs delivered after waiting for a little over a year to get it, and the dealer said that if they ordered it "today" the price would be about $25K. The dealer held to the original quote of $20K. That one doesn't have the front PTO for hydraulics or a blower, and I have no idea what that is worth. The seller wants $20K for this unit. My guess is that the blower new would cost about $5K and the plow about $3K, and the PTO drive about $3K. I may be off on my "guess", but if I am right, that is about half the value of the unit if it were purchased new. When I was at the Kubota dealer last week, he said that there were none in stock, and they were slow in coming in, and he has a waiting list for them. Your thoughts are greatly appreciated.

Jchonline

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Kubota L6060, KX040-4, M7060, RTV X1100C, M62 (sold)
Oct 28, 2018
Red Feather Lakes, CO
Blower with the mount is $10k new, at least it was a year ago. I bought X1100C new in 2019 for $20k. I have a Boss V Plow, it was about $2500 new.

RTV with 500 hours isnt bad, but its not new either. Do they have maintenance logs?

My dealer also said there is a big backlog on RTVs. None on the lot.

CGMKCM

Equipment
RVT-1100C, ZD323, L4760
Jan 26, 2021
Randolph county N.C.
2019 I purchased a 2016 RTVc 1100X for 14k (400hrs, just the RTV). Talked down the owner 1K because everything was dirty and caked in mud. My Sister In-law just purchased a new one for 21K. Was on a wait list for three months.

DustyRusty

Equipment
BX23S
Nov 8, 2015
North East CT
Went to look at it today, and the machine is very clean inside and out. Only rust was on one door where Kubota installed 2 weep holes, one hole is totally rusted out and the other is on its way. Looks like a poor quality in prep before powder coating the doors. The blower and plow and in excellent condition. The air conditioning blows cold. Starts quickly and runs well. The seller said that the PTO is quite noisy because of the reduction gearing and the electric clutch on the driveshaft. The plow has a plastic cutting edge and has some paint mission at the cutting edge.

DustyRusty

Equipment
BX23S
Nov 8, 2015
North East CT
I had sent him a message on Saturday night wanting to look at the machine on Sunday, and Sunday afternoon he replied that the machine was sold. Monday morning, he told me that the guy that left him a check deposit didn't have the money to buy the machine, so I went to look at it an hour later. The seller wouldn't take a cash deposit and only wanted cash for the full amount for the machine. He has told me all along that the first person to show up with the cash got the machine. I called the bank while I was standing next to him and made arrangements to pick up the cash this morning and was going to hand it over to him today before noon. I was fully committed to buying it. At 4 PM he texted me that someone was coming for the machine at 2 AM this morning. At 8 PM he called me to tell me that the guy hadn't answered any of his texts, or his calls and that he didn't expect the guy to show up and that he would text me if he did. At 4:30 this morning he texted me that the machine was sold. I am really bummed out!

Reactions: 1 user

SDT

Equipment
multiple and various
Apr 15, 2018
SE, IN
Going to look at a 2016 Kubota RTV this week, and it comes with a snow blower and a V plow. Has about 500 + hours on it, and from the pictures, it looks clean. Just curious if anyone has any ballpark idea of its value. A neighbor just got theirs delivered after waiting for a little over a year to get it, and the dealer said that if they ordered it "today" the price would be about $25K. The dealer held to the original quote of $20K. That one doesn't have the front PTO for hydraulics or a blower, and I have no idea what that is worth. The seller wants $20K for this unit. My guess is that the blower new would cost about $5K and the plow about $3K, and the PTO drive about $3K. I may be off on my "guess", but if I am right, that is about half the value of the unit if it were purchased new. When I was at the Kubota dealer last week, he said that there were none in stock, and they were slow in coming in, and he has a waiting list for them. Your thoughts are greatly appreciated.
I sold my 2017 RTV-X1100C with 13 hours (yes, 13), most of the bells and whistles, and unused front mounted self contained plow last fall for $25K. Aside from expired warranty, it was new.

Selling price was about $2,500 more than I paid in 2017.

Buyer was ecstatic.

Was told later that I could have gotten another $2,000 or so.