2 like new Kubota 6' front mount snowblowers for sale.

xhoghead

Equipment
Kubota
Jan 14, 2021
I have 2 like new 6' Kubota front mount snowblowers for sale. One is an L2195 for $5,000 and the other is the commercial model L4474 for $7,500. They both come with all brackets, frames and driveshafts. The L4474 also has an electrical priority valve so you can control the snow chute deflector in case you don't have a third function valve. The L2195 fits the 40 and 30 series models and the L4474 fits the 60 series. According to Kubota literature, the L4474 would also fit the earlier models with different mounting brackets. Both are absolutely like new. I believe that the L2195 goes for close to $7,000 and the L4474 was $12,000. (I have the original dealers price for that one. I'm in Northwest Montana.

xhoghead

Equipment
Kubota
Jan 14, 2021
Interested in your L2195. Is it still for sale?
Thanks for your interest. I made a verbal agreement to sell it to someone else out of state. As far as I know, I expect them to buy it, but I haven't received a down payment to hold it. I can keep your information in case the deal falls through for any reason. I have been promised a check as a down until they can arrange to pick it up but I haven't gotten it yet. Let me know if you want me to keep your information.

xhoghead

Equipment
Kubota
Jan 14, 2021
Hi, The guy that was supposed to send me a deposit hasn't done so yet so I'm not holding it for him any longer so, yes, it is for sale. I'm going to start advertising it here locally again. Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks.

fried1765

Equipment
Kubota L48 TLB, Ford 1920 FEL, Ford 8N, SCAG Liberty Z, Gravely Pro.
Nov 14, 2019
Eastham, Ma
Hi, The guy that was supposed to send me a deposit hasn't done so yet so I'm not holding it for him any longer so, yes, it is for sale. I'm going to start advertising it here locally again. Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks.
Sometimes it works......sometimes not.
I sent a guy a $6,400 tractor (20%) deposit, and the deal worked out just fine .

xhoghead

Equipment
Kubota
Jan 14, 2021
Yes, I just put it up for sale again. The guy I was holding it for hasn't sent a deposit yet even though he says he still wants it. Let me know if you have any questions.

DustyRusty

Equipment
2020 BX23S, BX2822 Snowblower, Curtis Deluxe Cab,
Nov 8, 2015
North East CT
How about posting a picture of them with you holding the front page of the Sunday newspaper in front, to prove that these actually exist?

Reactions: 1 user

mtdave

Equipment
L4060HSTC
Jan 3, 2022
Michigan
Xhoghead, I sent you a couple of messages about the L4474- not sure if they went thru. Please let me know if it's available. Thank you.

xhoghead

Equipment
Kubota
Jan 14, 2021
New member selling "like new" stuff asking for deposits what could go wrong?
Mikester, That's an ignorant post. I haven't asked anyone that I don't know to send a deposit. The guy that wanted to buy them was someone that I knew from before and he wanted to buy them both. He said that he'd send me a deposit to hold them until august, but didn't send it. You probably should know some facts before making statement about something you know nothing about.

xhoghead

Equipment
Kubota
Jan 14, 2021
Xhoghead, I sent you a couple of messages about the L4474- not sure if they went thru. Please let me know if it's available. Thank you.
mtdave, I got your messages. At this point, someone else from Michigan has said that he was coming over to buy it. He was keeping his eye on the roads and was going to contact me when he leaves. Your suggestion that you could meet me on the way somewhere wouldn't work due to the fact that the blower is too heavy to move without a front end loader and we couldn't do that at an exchange point. I did notice that where you live isn't that far out of the way when we come there to visit kids. If you want to send me your phone number I can keep you informed in case anything changes. I thought that I posted some pictures but it sounds like they didn't show up on OTT. There are pictures on CL in the Spokane and Kalispell area.

xhoghead

Equipment
Kubota
Jan 14, 2021
How about posting a picture of them with you holding the front page of the Sunday newspaper in front, to prove that these actually exist?
Unless you're looking for a snowblower, what do you care? I thought that I did send pictures to an individual but I'm not sure where they are. I do have them posted on CL with pictures in my area since I'm better at that than OTT. I'm at a loss why you would question if they exist.

mikester

Equipment
M59 TLB
Oct 21, 2017
Canada
www.divergentstuff.ca
Mikester, That's an ignorant post. I haven't asked anyone that I don't know to send a deposit. The guy that wanted to buy them was someone that I knew from before and he wanted to buy them both. He said that he'd send me a deposit to hold them until august, but didn't send it. You probably should know some facts before making statement about something you know nothing about.
No, the scammers are all too frequently online preying on the gullible - that's ignorant.

Try posting some pics with your ads. Using the forum a little more than posting "for sale ads" will help your cred as well.

I'd rather see a newbie get pissed off instead of hearing about another person getting ripped off.

• Love
Reactions: 1 users

xhoghead

Equipment
Kubota
Jan 14, 2021
I may be a "newbie" to OTT since I don't sit on my computer all day to reply, but I'm not a newbie to tractors or equipment. I've owned close to 30 tractors and a lot of implements over the years. However, I'm not great at posting pictures and navigating around web sites. Since someone questioned whether my snowblowers are real, I'm trying to post some. We'll see how that works. The L4474 is sold so I won't post pictures of that. The L2195 is still available.

Attachments

Reactions: 1 users