1993 F3060- What's it worth ?

mrblackwell

Jul 13, 2010
Myrtle Beach,SC
Hey guys, sorry about the mistake in the title, but I'm looking at a 99 F3060 with a 60" deck that is being sold as surplus property by sealed bid. I looked at it the other day & it seems to be a good machine. Has a few dings & seat cover is torn, but otherwise everything is good.
Tractor has about 1200hrs. on it
I know there are a few variables, but what is a ballpark value on it ?

Sam427

Equipment
L3410 GST, FEL, Bush Hog, Box Scrape, Spreader
Nov 6, 2009
Snellville, Ga. USA
They are 10k to 14k on Tractor House. Personally I probably wouldn't give half that right now, the market is way off. Lots of landscaping businesses have gone under in this economy and the market is flooded with that type of equipment, same with farm equipment.

mrblackwell

Jul 13, 2010
Myrtle Beach,SC
They are 10k to 14k on Tractor House. Personally I probably wouldn't give half that right now, the market is way off. Lots of landscaping businesses have gone under in this economy and the market is flooded with that type of equipment, same with farm equipment.
Thanks for the input. I'm still kicking it around, but I'm probably going to bid somewhere around 4500.00 & if I get it,fine, if not, that's fine too.
I can't see people dropping big bucks in this economy either,plus it's a small municipality that has it, but who knows.
We'll see on bid opening day.