Excellent condition 60" Kubota RC60-24B mowing deck - Still Available

BX23S-1

May 29, 2017
No where Special
What should i ask/get for an excellent condition 60" Kabota RC60-24B mowing deck. Everything is there, lift arms, complete driveshaft, front attachment to install on tractor.

Ramos

Equipment
1870-1, LA203A, RCK54
Feb 25, 2016
Sherman County, Oregon
Re: Whats it worth - EXCELLENT CONDITION!!!!!

In that condition, I would say 50% of new would be a fair price that should move it on down the road. You could get a bit more if you like dickering and all that sort of thing.

The 'lift arms', if I have the right picture in my mind, generally stay with the tractor.

Reactions: 1 user

BX23S-1

May 29, 2017
No where Special
Re: Whats it worth - EXCELLENT CONDITION!!!!!

Well who ever gets it will get a really nice deck. I even found the manual for it this morning in the garage cabinet.

Last edited:

BX23S-1

May 29, 2017
No where Special
I still have this 60" Kubota RC60-24B mowing deck if anyone is interested in it. We`re moving things out of storage due to lack of space. Sure would like to see this deck go to a good home and be used instead of sitting here in my way.

BX23S-1

May 29, 2017
No where Special
Any pics?
Its in storage right now, so no, i dont have any pictures of it, but i can tell you that it is in very good condition. I have the OEM attachment arms for it to hook it up on the tractor, and i also have the actual kubota owners manual that goes with it as well.

BX23S-1

May 29, 2017
No where Special
if I get a newer model 23s will the deck still be compatible?
No, sorry, it wont fit the BX23s. This deck is for the B series tractors, a much different animal all together. If a guy had a welder, could probably re-weld the mounts in the proper location to make it work. I actually bought the deck to put on our john deere tractor because i couldnt find a deck for it, but since i`ve become disabled, everything came to a screeching halt for me. So thats why i`m selling it.

Last edited:

Alex064

Equipment
B7100 HST , RC60-82H mmm
Mar 5, 2021
Florida
Its in storage right now, so no, i dont have any pictures of it, but i can tell you that it is in very good condition. I have the OEM attachment arms for it to hook it up on the tractor, and i also have the actual kubota owners manual that goes with it as well.

I need that attachment arms and lifts for my B7100. Can you sell it separately?

BX23S-1

May 29, 2017
No where Special

I need that attachment arms and lifts for my B7100. Can you sell it separately?
I dont think they will work on the B7100. This deck is for the B2400 series tractors. See post #5