B7000d front differential

Catchahaggis

Equipment
B7000d gr1600 mk2
May 5, 2020
Wick Caithness Scotland
Hi all i am new to this so hang fire. I bought a kubota b7000 a few years ago not knowing anything about grey market tractors and seller never mentioned anything about them either. It has recently developed problem with the front differential when in 4 wheel drive. I am now on the lookout for a differential for it but my local kubota dealer has said I won’t get one as it’s a grey market tractor and that I would need to go back to the country they were used in for parts. Any help would be much appreciated about where I could get parts in the United Kingdom or which other model would be interchangeable

Attachments

Last edited:

bernhardine

Equipment
M4072 (M4D-071), B7000
Jan 14, 2019
Germany
What parts do you need for the differential? Most parts are still available.

Not many B7000's were built and even fewer exported outside of Japan.
several thousands of them were built and most of them were exported to China (Zen-Noh). These "gray market" tractors never worked in Japan!

Reactions: 1 user

North Idaho Wolfman

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3450DT-GST, Woods FEL, B7100 HSD, FEL, 60" SB, 743 Bobcat with V2203, and more
Jun 9, 2013
Sandpoint, ID
What parts do you need for the differential? Most parts are still available.
several thousands of them were built and most of them were exported to China (Zen-Noh). These "gray market" tractors never worked in Japan!
Where do you get your information?

The B7000's were mainly only used in Japan, and very few ever got exported out of japan, they were made early on before the export was a desired.

Also the B7000's are unique than all other models, it has different parts than almost all other production models.

The B7000's were only made in small numbers (even several thousand are still small numbers) and even smaller numbers made it out of japan, most were scraped, because it was required for old equipment during that time frame.

kaze

Premium Member

Equipment
Kubota B7000 Cub Cadet 1782 Cub Cadet 78D York Three point rake Woods RM 400 mo
If I am not allowed to mention Stores please remove this post Joe

My B7000 some parts are for a B6000 and B7001 do fit. Find the parts breakdown for the B6000 on line and download it. The Parts for the B7100 some fit most do not. You can go to Messicks.com and enter the B7100 and you will be able to download a parts breakdown.
The Netherlands TracPartz has specific B7000 parts but not all. Savros Savva and Son ltd in Cyprus also has B7000 specific parts Both companies ship to the states. I ordered brake shoes yesterday from TracPartz and they will be here tomorrow. Greece takes four to five days. Joe

Google kubota B7000 parts and you will see tractor junk yards listed.

Just be aware they are a long way off. I got a new off market muffler for mine. The pipes were welded wrong and it looks like a California low rider compared to the hood outline. I ordered a steering shaft it came nowhere near being the right one even though it was listed as B7000.

Attachments

Last edited:

Roy Davis

Equipment
B7000D
Apr 22, 2020
North Scituate RI USA
I would give West Kentucky tractor parts a call
I was looking for a few different transmission gears, my search went on for weeks on end
I believe someone here gave me the idea to call them
They seem to have a lot of stock and on the plus end I was able to email pictures back and forth to make sure they had the right gears that I was looking for
Good luck with your search!