What will happen if guns get banned?

Poohbear

Equipment
L3301 HST, LA525, LP shredder, BB1566 box blade, QH10, Worksaver pallet fork
Jul 6, 2018
Gilmer,Tx,United States
These democrats at the debate tonight unbelievable, Beto actually said he will confiscate our weapons especially AR15's AND AK47's which I'm sure he doesn't have a clue to the difference . I never thought we would be one election away from totalitarian govt.
For the record, I only watched the clips from the 10 pm news. Those reporters were so happy I thought they were gonna pee on themselves like a puppy getting a belly rub

Last edited:

sdk1968

Lifetime Member

Equipment
B2601HSD & CK4010HST 4WD/FEL
Oct 19, 2016
Ohio
These democrats at the debate tonight unbelievable, Beto actually said he will confiscate our weapons especially AR15's AND AK47's which I'm sure he doesn't have a clue to the difference . I never thought we would be one election away from totalitarian govt.
For the record, I only watched the clips from the 10 pm news. Those reporters were so happy I thought they were gonna pee on themselves like a puppy getting a belly rub
yes i saw that doofus.... he is actually selling shirts bragging that he is gonna CONFISCATE.

ha ha.... just like the other senator told him: my AR is ready for you to try.

SidecarFlip

Banned

Equipment
M9000HDCC3, M9000HD, Kubota GS850 Sidekick
Oct 28, 2018
USA
I watched about an hour for the comedy show. That was more than enough and when Beato started his Spanish crap, I shut it off.

If any of those clowns get elected, YOU WILL LOSE YOUR GUNS ONE WAY OR ANOTHER. Bank on that.

Only one clear choice, TRUMP.

He might not be the best at everything he does but he's a damn sight better than any of those idiots.

CaveCreekRay

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3800 HST, KingKutter box scraper, KingKutter 66" rake, County Pride Subsoiler
Jul 11, 2014
Cave Creek, AZ
Not a SIG. The slide lever is too far forward and on the wrong side (could be a reversed image though). The magazine looks like a pistol caliber, maybe a 9mm.

I do find the "Angry Unicorn" look to be original though...

Daren Todd

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Massey Ferguson 1825E, Kubota Z121S, Box blade, Rotary Cutter
May 18, 2014
Vilonia, Arkansas
That isn't an AR15 lower - what is it exactly. The pinks etc makes it hard to figure out.
I don't have the foggiest. I found the picture online and thought it was funny.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

lugbolt

Equipment
ZG127S-54
Oct 15, 2015
Mid, South, USA
Well here's my take on it.

They (democrats) are banking on something that just isn't there, exactly like Hillary in 2016.

Beto is running as a democrat. The democratic party is represented in part by Beto. Beto's already said things that have ruined his chances in the Southern states but those who'd support him are in the NE and Western USA. Can those areas generate enough support to get the nomination? Time will tell. Because the party is partly represented by Beto, and because Beto has already said many times how he's gonna run things, he's not doing his party any favors.

shootem604

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L245DT with Kubota (Arps Model 22) FEL and Kubota B/L4520B (Woods 650) BH
Apr 23, 2018
British Columbia
We are in full election mode here in Canada and our scandal plagued incumbent prime minister has pitched further bans as a hail mary reelection bid and distraction from his woes. He's in for a world of trouble even in his own party for this one.