Wheel Spacer question

ratnester

May 7, 2019
Shawnee, MO
Can I run Kubota wheel spacers with my 72" mid-mount mower on a B3030? I feel like this tractor needs them with the cab.

The Bora ones I found on ebay are 2" and I believe the Kubota ones are 1 1/2" per side. Not sure which ones to go with.

SDT

Equipment
multiple and various
Apr 15, 2018
SE, IN
Can I run Kubota wheel spacers with my 72" mid-mount mower on a B3030? I feel like this tractor needs them with the cab.

The Bora ones I found on ebay are 2" and I believe the Kubota ones are 1 1/2" per side. Not sure which ones to go with.
The 1 3/8" Kubota spacers will work with your 72" deck with either R-4 or R-1 tires. Not sure about turf tires.

Not sure about 2" spacers with anything other than R-1 tires.

SDT

Bmbbm

Equipment
Bx2370 land pride box blade 60"mmm kubota fel
May 29, 2016
Chillicothe mo
Go to Bro- Teks website. It will tell you how wide will work . They make a quality product. At least you will know even if you don't buy thiers. I highly recommend them however.

ratnester

May 7, 2019
Shawnee, MO
I checked out their website but it says nothing about 72" mowers. I will email them. I was hoping someone who has them installed would chime in.

Does anyone know if the B8785 kit is still available from Kubota?

SDT

Equipment
multiple and various
Apr 15, 2018
SE, IN
I checked out their website but it says nothing about 72" mowers. I will email them. I was hoping someone who has them installed would chime in.

Does anyone know if the B8785 kit is still available from Kubota?
I have the Kubota 1 3/8" spacers installed on my B3350 with 72" MMM and R-4 tires.

No issues.

SDT

ratnester

May 7, 2019
Shawnee, MO
I have the Kubota 1 3/8" spacers installed on my B3350 with 72" MMM and R-4 tires.

No issues.

SDT
Great! Thanks for clarifying. How much clearance would you say there is when you have the deck full lifted? I am just curious. I am willing to bet the aftermarket ones (smallest I can find is 2") will be quite a bit cheaper than Kubota.

Also, do you think they're even worth it?

Bmbbm

Equipment
Bx2370 land pride box blade 60"mmm kubota fel
May 29, 2016
Chillicothe mo
The 2in Bro tech spacers improved the stability greatly on my BX2370. Well worth reducing the Pucker factor.

SDT

Equipment
multiple and various
Apr 15, 2018
SE, IN
Great! Thanks for clarifying. How much clearance would you say there is when you have the deck full lifted? I am just curious. I am willing to bet the aftermarket ones (smallest I can find is 2") will be quite a bit cheaper than Kubota.

Also, do you think they're even worth it?
Adequate but cannot say from memory and since it's winter, MMM is dismounted and FEL is mounted. Gage wheels can fully caster regardless of deck height.

I have multiple reasons for installing the spacers, including space for tire chains.

Yes, the spacers are noticeable.

SDT

ratnester

May 7, 2019
Shawnee, MO
Adequate but cannot say from memory and since it's winter, MMM is dismounted and FEL is mounted. Gage wheels can fully caster regardless of deck height.

I have multiple reasons for installing the spacers, including space for tire chains.

Yes, the spacers are noticeable.

SDT
Thanks SDT, greatly appreciate your responses (on both forums)!

Bill