Best + Cheapest all around Sub-Compact tractor tire!

NoBiffBetter

Oct 30, 2018
Silver Creek, NY. USA
Hey guys made a video on the Carlisle WT300 tractor tire. I made a thread on this tire about 1.5 years ago on this forum and now I finally got around to editing and uploading the video as well to give people more of a visual and explanation of why I feel these are one of the best tires around for a sub compact tractor.

Video link:

https://youtu.be/Doc1yNMbGuY

If you enjoyed please like and subscribe so I can continue to put out new content of these great little tractors. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bulldog

Equipment
M 9000 DTC, L 3000 DT
Mar 30, 2010
Rocky Face, Georgia
Are you pleased with the wear? I put a set of Carlisle R1's on the front of my L3000 and they are wearing like crap. I thought the Bridgestones were bad but I don't think these will last half as long. They hold a load better but that's about it.

I'll probably go with a set of Titan's if I can get them in my size when I replace them next time. That's what my M9000 has and they still look almost new.

GeoHorn

Lifetime Member

Equipment
M4700DT, LA1002FEL, Ferguson5-8B Compactor-Roller, 10KDumpTrailer, RTV-X900
May 18, 2018
Texas
Good stuff is not cheap and Cheap stuff isn’t either when it fails right when you need it to work.

Firestone is on my tractor, Goodyear on my other equipt, except for the Bridgestones Kubota OEM’d on the front of the M4700. Lasted 25 years so far.

GeoHorn

Lifetime Member

Equipment
M4700DT, LA1002FEL, Ferguson5-8B Compactor-Roller, 10KDumpTrailer, RTV-X900
May 18, 2018
Texas
Good stuff is not cheap and Cheap stuff isn’t either when it fails right when you need it to work.

Firestone is on my tractor, Goodyear on my other equipt, except for the Bridgestones Kubota OEM’d on the front of the M4700. Lasted 25 years so far.

Of course, getting tires from anywhere but China and Thailand these days can be a days work in itself.

SidecarFlip

Banned

Equipment
M9000HDCC3, M9000HD, Kubota GS850 Sidekick
Oct 28, 2018
USA

Of course, getting tires from anywhere but China and Thailand these days can be a days work in itself.
Bet the sidewalls are ozone cracked too....:eek:

MadMax31

Equipment
BX23S, 60" MMM
Nov 5, 2014
New York
I like the R14 that TTWT did a vid on. But the cost is pretty staggering for such a small tire. I outfitted my B with new shoes all the way around for less than the current cost of 4 R14.

I dont know why, but the WT300 looks -soft- if that makes sense? My R4s suck out loud in snow, but thats what ballast is for.

I just live with the indents in the soft grass areas as I dont trust Turfs for bush-hogging.

Given the cost, I may try the WT300s in the future though...