Any body in Va?

SidecarFlip

Banned

Equipment
M9000HDCC3, M9000HD, Kubota GS850 Sidekick
Oct 28, 2018
USA
It actually did a LOT of good, though probably not reported as such....

1) it allowed a LOT of Americans the opprotunity to SHOW their support for a cause and NO ONE got hurt, no property destroyed, no broken glass, no rits, etc.

2) it SHOWED that some americans CAN peacefully protest

3) it showed that legally armed Americans don't kill each other

... and it also built a fire under Northam and his democrat cabal to 'get er done' (bills passed and into law quickly).

I read they even policed the place while leaving so no trash was left behind unlike other rally's where the trash is everywhere.

Virginia has some basic issues concerning the election of State politicians.

1. The Virginia Republican party did a very poor job in promoting viable candidates. I put the bulk of the blame for the current situation squarely on their shoulders. No viable candidates means the opposing party wins, no matter what.

2. Voting districts in Virginia are skewed so the urban dwellers have more control over the election of state officials and most of the urban dwellers are liberal democrats, while the rest are conservative Republicans but, have no voice because of skewed districting.

3. Northam should have voluntarily resigned over the 'blackface' scandal but didn't. What I find more telling about that is, the Virginia legislature did nothing either. Honest politicians would have removed him. They didn't

So, while the rally showed solidarity, it will do nothing to change anything until the voters in Virginia get pro-active and mount a recall drive and get Northam out of the Statehouse and oust the rest of the cabal by voting them out in the next election. I see it as malfeasance in office myself.

My 2 cents on the matter.