Rear Blade

Fox400

Equipment
B2650HSD, LA534, BH77, RCR1260, RB1660
Jul 25, 2019
"The Thumb", MI
When I purchased my B2650, I also purchased the Land Pride RB1660 blade for it. The dealer cut me a deal on it that I could not refuse. I had every intention of purchasing the Everything Attachments deluxe 6 way rear blade. From everything I've watched, I really liked how easily the EA blade adjusted for tilt, offset, and angle. I'm seriously thinking about selling the Land Pride and getting the EA blade.

Does anyone have any experience with the EA blades? I would be using this blade for pushing snow, leveling some of the dirt off on my property, and peeling back some sod that I sprayed and killed for my lean to.

Also, would a 72" be too much for the B2650 or should I just stick with the 60"?

Roadworthy

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L2501 HST
Aug 17, 2019
Benton City, WA
You may have your heart set on an EA blade but I think if you investigate a box blade you'll find it has more uses for the stuff you want to do.

Fox400

Equipment
B2650HSD, LA534, BH77, RCR1260, RB1660
Jul 25, 2019
"The Thumb", MI
You may have your heart set on an EA blade but I think if you investigate a box blade you'll find it has more uses for the stuff you want to do.
I've looked at them, but they are not going to suit my needs. I could use one, no doubt, but a rear blade is going to be more versatile for me. Being able to angle it to fan out the drainage ditches I have to dig and maintain is a big deal for my purposes.

Freeheeler

Equipment
b2650 tlb
Aug 16, 2018
Knoxville, TN
I got the EA box blade, with plans to by the 6 way blade later. I would not recommend the 60", I was planning on the 72" for my use. I ended up using the box blade for everything I needed and decided against the blade. For ditching, I just use the 3 pt arms to angle the box as needed. Not as easy to set up as the 6 way blade, but works well enough that I don't need the blade. I get zero snow :( , but if I did I would have gotten the blade too.

michigander

Equipment
B2601
May 29, 2018
Northern Michigan
YouTube GP outdoors uses a 72" on his B2601 , better than mine by far has the other tilt for making crown easier without adjusting 3 point arm.

I have the RB1560 model on mine I'm tempted to offset it but haven't my dealer almost gave me mine free in the deal.

sheepfarmer

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3560, B2650, Gator, Ingersoll mower
Nov 14, 2014
MidMichigan
If you ever have occasion to want to flip the blade 180 degrees, don't get it too long or you'll have to take it off turn it around and put it back on instead of just picking it up with the 3 pt, rotating and putting the pins back. A long blade may not clear the tires as you swivel it.

jajiu

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3560 HSTC, Grader, Backhoe, Snow Plow, Pallet Forks
Jun 5, 2016
Rowley, Massachusetts
My problem is mine is adjusted hydraulically, I have to remove the cylinder and spin it and lock it. The best thing I have done is put on a hydraulic top link. Works great! I also tried using a box blade, but I have been using my back blade for so many years, it's like another hand to me, I can do almost anything with it.

Redlands

Sep 16, 2016
North Central Oklahoma
I have a 6 way land pride blade. Works great. Wanted the EA blade but had a job come up and could not wait. EA has a good reputation.

Keep in mind that when the blade is angled do you want it still cover your tire tracks ? My Kubota L3560 normally uses 6 ft attachments. I am using a 84 inch and really like it.

One thing to make the blade LOTS more useful is to get the “wings” that can be bolted on and off. They bolt on to the ends of the blade. Turns the blade into a box blade for all particle purposes. I often have one wing on and one off depending on the use at the time.

Orange1forme

Equipment
B2650 HSDC, filled tires, wheel spacers, B2728B , LA534A FEL, 3rd valve kit
Dec 1, 2018
Wa
I have a 6 way land pride blade. Works great. .
What is the model number on the blade?

What I found on LP site does not seem to angle like the EA blade does. Maybe it is just the photos they have.

Redlands

Sep 16, 2016
North Central Oklahoma
What is the model number on the blade?

What I found on LP site does not seem to angle like the EA blade does. Maybe it is just the photos they have.

RBT 3596

I looked at the EA blades. They had one I really liked. Could swap blade out for a rake using the same frame if I remember correctly. Had a job come up and unfortunately could not wait for it.