B7100 Hydraulics modification

Knochen

Equipment
B7100 L2350
Jan 25, 2020
SIMPSONVILLE
Hello all, I am new to this site as a member although I have been reviewing articles for many years. Now I would like to solicit advice for a modification I would like to do to my 1980's vintage B7100 (standard transmission).
I have installed the Kubota dozer blade (KUFD110) on the front. When using the tractor I always have to turn the selector under the seat to transfer from the 3 point hitch to the front plow. I sometimes have the rear plow mounted at the same time. It is pretty tedious. I would like to upgrade the tractor to add a manifold block on the right side near the bell housing. I have seen this on other models.
I bought a manifold block/tubing assembly. It was from a B7100 but I assume it may have been from the HST model.
Has anyone done this conversion? I can't find a hydraulic system schematic for my B7100. The older service manual I have does not show it. I realize I will have to cut/weld the hydraulic tubing to fit it to the tractor.

Would appreciate any advice/photos

Thanks

North Idaho Wolfman

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3450DT-GST, Woods FEL, B7100 HSD, FEL, 60" SB, 743 Bobcat with V2203, and more
Jun 9, 2013
Sandpoint, ID
Hello all, I am new to this site as a member although I have been reviewing articles for many years. Now I would like to solicit advice for a modification I would like to do to my 1980's vintage B7100 (standard transmission).
I have installed the Kubota dozer blade (KUFD110) on the front. When using the tractor I always have to turn the selector under the seat to transfer from the 3 point hitch to the front plow. I sometimes have the rear plow mounted at the same time. It is pretty tedious. I would like to upgrade the tractor to add a manifold block on the right side near the bell housing. I have seen this on other models.
I bought a manifold block/tubing assembly. It was from a B7100 but I assume it may have been from the HST model.
Has anyone done this conversion? I can't find a hydraulic system schematic for my B7100. The older service manual I have does not show it. I realize I will have to cut/weld the hydraulic tubing to fit it to the tractor.

Would appreciate any advice/photos

Thanks
You could have saved yourself some money and just cut the pressure line out of the pump and had fittings welded to them.

As it is with the manifold block, you'll still need to add the adapter block to the manifold block to get remote hydraulic hook up, you will also need to add a return fitting to the top of the transmission fill port.

Also any remote valve you use needs to have a pressure relief valve built into the valve body.