Magicman

Lifetime Member

Equipment
M4900 Utility Special 4WD e/w FEL & 1530 John Deere "Traveling Man"
Oct 8, 2019
Brookhaven, MS
knotholesawmill.com
My husband was water skiing when he fell into the river. As the boat 
circled to pick him up, he noticed a hunter sitting in a duck boat in the reeds. My husband put his hands in the air and joked, “Don’t shoot!” The hunter responded, “Don’t quack!”

i7win7

Equipment
BX2370, B2650 grapple, tree puller, trailer mover, 3 point hoist, mower, tiller
Feb 21, 2020
Central, IL
I want a haircut like this
1 day (2).jpg

be careful what you ask for

Daren Todd

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Massey Ferguson 1825E, Kubota Z121S, Box blade, Rotary Cutter
May 18, 2014
Vilonia, Arkansas
Recently, while looking to purchase speakers, I headed to Best Buy, where I tested some Bluetooth models using my phone.

Then I had a hilarious idea: I would stand at a distance and play fart noises on my phone through the speaker. No one would know I was the one causing the racket.

I walked 40’ away and found a track on Spotify. It was called “Fart Sounds—Over 1,000 Farts,” so I knew it must be good stuff. When I pressed play, nothing happened, so I moved closer, assuming I was out of range.

Turns out there was a 20-second delay before the first noise. I was standing directly in front of the speaker when it produced a thundering sound. Everyone looked at me. Blushing, I darted out of Best Buy, and drove home, with no speakers and very little dignity.

Reactions: 4 users

RCW

Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX2360, FEL, MMM, BX2750D snowblower. 1953 Minneapolis Moline ZAU
Apr 28, 2013
Chenango County, NY
It's a different kinda set for life, all they have to do is accuse ya and you're done for life.
Bear - - being a New Yorker....I think where there's smoke there's fire....

A week ago, I heard him say he acts that way because he's Italian. I'm Italian by marriage.

As an employer, I can't do what has been alleged....

He was ousted very quickly as Housing Secretary in the Bill Clinton Administration. No cause was ever disclosed as I recall.

My wife and kids would have voted for him in 2020 Presidential Election, had he been a candidate. His response to COVID in NYS, and his book fueled the support.
He's a legend in his own mind.

He was Attorney General for NYS years ago.....the current AG is the one that sunk him. I hear she has designs for the Executive Mansion.

He championed workplace harassment laws, sexual and otherwise. Worst violation was retaliation against accusers.

Do as I say, not as I do... he violated all of them.

After it's completed, I HAVE to sign a harassment training form every year....otherwise, I face disciplinary action.

He hasn't sign his.....but he's the Governor, right?!?!

I say don't let the door hit you on your way out. He says he's done in 14 days. Personally, I wouldn't allow him access to anything "official" today.

bearbait

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3560, 64" snowblower, 72" back blade
Dec 9, 2011
New Glasgow Canada
Bear - - being a New Yorker....I think where there's smoke there's fire....

A week ago, I heard him say he acts that way because he's Italian. I'm Italian by marriage.

As an employer, I can't do what has been alleged....

He was ousted very quickly as Housing Secretary in the Bill Clinton Administration. No cause was ever disclosed as I recall.

My wife and kids would have voted for him in 2020 Presidential Election, had he been a candidate. His response to COVID in NYS, and his book fueled the support.
He's a legend in his own mind.

He was Attorney General for NYS years ago.....the current AG is the one that sunk him. I hear she has designs for the Executive Mansion.

He championed workplace harassment laws, sexual and otherwise. Worst violation was retaliation against accusers.

Do as I say, not as I do... he violated all of them.

After it's completed, I HAVE to sign a harassment training form every year....otherwise, I face disciplinary action.

He hasn't sign his.....but he's the Governor, right?!?!

I say don't let the door hit you on your way out. He says he's done in 14 days. Personally, I wouldn't allow him access to anything "official" today.
Sorry RCW I think you misunderstood what I meant. In no way do I believe he is innocent however that is not for me to decide. Once you are labeled by the media and the public whether you are guilty or not you will be labeled for life by many even if you truly are innocent and that is a shame.

Sorry folks, I no this is not the place for this and I do apologize.

Reactions: 1 user

Magicman

Lifetime Member

Equipment
M4900 Utility Special 4WD e/w FEL & 1530 John Deere "Traveling Man"
Oct 8, 2019
Brookhaven, MS
knotholesawmill.com
A pediatric surgeon goes into the Patent office and the man behind the desk asked him" what do you have ?" Surgeon says" I have a wallet here put together entirely with foreskins I've sewn together", man replies " other than being gross what so special about that"? " Well not much" he said "except you rub it a couple times it turns into a suitcase."