3710 mid PTO quit

Hartless

Nov 15, 2019
Marquette
I was out snow blowing and the snowblower quit. Rear pto is turning and the mid PTO is not. The lever that is moved down to engage the mid PTO had moved like it was being taken out of gear while I was snowblowing. I have attempted to re-engage the mid PTO with the lever but it is not working. Have sprayed all moving parts of the lever with wd40 and the lever appears to be moving everything. I can turn the auger by hand and it turns everything back to and including the mid PTO. I did not hear any noise when it quit like gears grinding or breaking. Currently searching for similar results. Any suggestions are appreciated. Thank....Rick

Hartless

Nov 15, 2019
Marquette
Fixed. Hand wife work the lever and I turned the PTO by hand and it clicked into gear. Someone hand suggested that on a different thread.

North Idaho Wolfman

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3450DT-GST, Woods FEL, B7100 HSD, FEL, 60" SB, 743 Bobcat with V2203, and more
Jun 9, 2013
Sandpoint, ID
I was out snow blowing and the snowblower quit. Rear pto is turning and the mid PTO is not. The lever that is moved down to engage the mid PTO had moved like it was being taken out of gear while I was snowblowing. I have attempted to re-engage the mid PTO with the lever but it is not working. Have sprayed all moving parts of the lever with wd40 and the lever appears to be moving everything. I can turn the auger by hand and it turns everything back to and including the mid PTO. I did not hear any noise when it quit like gears grinding or breaking. Currently searching for similar results. Any suggestions are appreciated. Thank....Rick
You need to give more information...
For starters.. it's not just a 3710...
It's a lot more than that, like:
L3710 DT
L3710 GST
L3710 HST