Fabricating Loader Sub Frame for B7100 HST

Bountyhunter

Oct 13, 2019
Alberta
A few more Pics of the Plumbing.

The Return to Tank line is too short, So I will need to get a longer one made so that I can re-route it away from where it currently sits (a tripping hazard when getting on and off the tractor)

Also the return to tank connection/fitting seems to have tapered thread, so the cap won't screw all the way in... I'd like to find another solution for this
Would it be possible to take pictures of where the hoses go from this block. I am just starting to collect parts to build a loader and as of yet have not taken the cover off to see what needs to be fabricated. You mentioned an article on how to build this block. Would it be possible to link to that article? Thanks in advance

H

taranakiguy

Equipment
B7100-D HST
Apr 2, 2019
Hamilton, New Zealand
You mentioned an article on how to build this block. Would it be possible to link to that article? Thanks in advance
Good luck with the build Bountyhunter... you are more brave than me... all I had to do was try and make one fit the tractor, let alone fabricate it from scratch.

Schematic of Block attached

I'll see what I can get with regards to Plumbing pic's... but essentially the hole in the diverter block closest to the front wheel goes to the input side of your control valve, the power beyond output of the control valve goes back to the other hole in the dirverter block, then the return line from the control valve gets plumbed into where the filling cap is for the transmission case.

Or at least that's what I've done in my situation (without any prior knowledge of how they should be plumbed, aside from what I have been able to gather from reading on the internet)

Attachments