BX2200 starts in gear

Skip G

Equipment
FEL, 60" MMM, PTO pump Sprayer Tank
Have never noticed another switch like that under left rear.
Have seen the PTO switch and one switch for the PTO selector lever which are on the left under the fender that are activated by both those levers

North Idaho Wolfman

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3450DT-GST, Woods FEL, B7100 HSD, FEL, 60" SB, 743 Bobcat with V2203, and more
Jun 9, 2013
Sandpoint, ID
Have never noticed another switch like that under left rear.
Have seen the PTO switch and one switch for the PTO selector lever which are on the left under the fender that are activated by both those levers
Yes, I think it's one of those is the same switch.

beex

May 21, 2019
on my bx
Yes, I think it's one of those is the same switch.

yes, the switch that is on the clutch lever is the same switch as the neutral switch, which should be a double, test that one and see if both switches close and open together like we think they should, If they do, you need another switch like that one.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Skip G

Equipment
Thanks to both you guys. Based on what that thing is doing, I believe the electrical system has to be based on the 2230. It certainly isn't working right with the double switch only closing with continuity across one side, unless of course there is another problem somewhere else.
I'll try the switch referenced above and see what happens.

Skip G

Equipment
Put in a new K1122-62250 NSS. Everything operates correctly !
The switch that was initially installed was either mis-packaged or was defective.
This should have been caught by the shop, never installed and never released by the shop,working the way that it was, but they made it right. Service manager came out to my house today with right switch & helped me get tire off and switch installed. This is what I call great customer service.
Thanks again to all the help I received from the forum & helping me figure out the correct wiring schematic. Still find it weird that the BX2200 was wired as a BX2230. Learn something new everyday.

beex

May 21, 2019
on my bx
welcome, glad you got it working, I don’t like to hear about a bx having problems, wanted to figure what was wrong.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk