Adding Rear Remotes to BX

34by151

Equipment
bx23s
Jan 12, 2019
Peachester, QLD, Australia
Hello 34by151, do you have details on exactly which valve you bought and how they are hooked up to the hoses for the backhoe? I would like to do the same thing as you have done here. Thanks!
Any single spool valve with power beyond will work. This is the one I have

PB plug to suit

1615747287539.png

Just connect the T and C ports via a shorrt line to the back of the BX
The loop line goes to the P port
A and B goes to the top link ram

Same connection as the BH

Bscherf

Equipment
Bx23s
Dec 15, 2021
grand rapids mn

34by151

Equipment
bx23s
Jan 12, 2019
I can make some more an put them up on my website.
We are currently working on front remotes (in addition to the 3rd function)
This is for a hydraulic driven street sweeper bucket broom that we have made and due to deliver in Jan

We have plans to add the front & rear remote kits soon. We are amost ready to add a extra function for the BH. This is for our hydraulic thumb kit and post hole auger kit

our website is artinmetalcom.au

Henro

Equipment
B2910, BX2200, KX41-2V mini Ex.
May 24, 2019
North of Pittsburgh PA
For MY BX23S-au I decided the kit was to expensive for what it was. Also had to make new coupler mounts and and hoses to fit it.

As I dont need the tilt, just the top link, I mounted the valve on the top link and just plugged into the 3 outlets for the backhoe.

View attachment 49357 \
Very interesting approach. Do not think I have ever seen a control valve mounted to the cylinder it is controlling!

Can you reach the lever from the tractor seat? If not I would see that as a major shortcoming. I like to adjust my top cylinder on the fly.

34by151

Equipment
bx23s
Jan 12, 2019
Can you reach the lever from the tractor seat? If not I would see that as a major shortcoming. I like to adjust my top cylinder on the fly.
No issues with that, the hande is anged to one side. I only ever use it with the box blade which I adjust on the fly. The rest of the time I have the BH mounted