Rims/Tires for B7200 4x4

Work Horse

Equipment
B7200 HST 4x4
Jan 21, 2020
IPSWICH
Hey all, first time poster! Just picked up my first tractor, and I love the thing already. Its a B7200-HST 4x4, and everything works great on it. However...

I am desperately in need of rims/tires on the rear, and for the life of me cant find any aftermarket rims for my stock 31" tire size. I am also struggling to find matching rear/front turf tires - let alone r4s which I'd much rather have.

Then I noticed R1 tires are in some cases 1/3rd of the cost of turfs/r4s and I got to thinking - maybe I should switch.. Now Im struggling to find the correct rims, but I can easily find a matching set of Carlisle R1s. :mad:

I may have rims for the rear but I cant post a link yet. If you put: A-70000-00028-1 in a search engine you can see what I have found. If this is right I just need the front rims.. Which I would appreciate help with. TIA

Work Horse

Equipment
B7200 HST 4x4
Jan 21, 2020
IPSWICH
I also wanted to add, I will not be mowing grass with this tractor. I will be using it for snow removal, grading a horse riding ring, and clearing wood brush/wooded areas. And I eventually want to get a FEL. So it might make sense to switch to R1's.. Thoughts/opinions welcomed!!!