Daily Chuckle

Magicman

Lifetime Member

Equipment
M4900 Utility Special 4WD e/w FEL & 1530 John Deere "Traveling Man"
Oct 8, 2019
Brookhaven, MS
knotholesawmill.com
A boy left home running. He ran a ways and then turned left, ran the same distance and turned left again, ran the same distance and turned left again. When he got home, there were two masked men. Who were they?

the catcher and the umpire

Daren Todd

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Massey Ferguson 1825E, Kubota Z121S, Box blade, Rotary Cutter
May 18, 2014
Vilonia, Arkansas
DT, that is nightly occurrence in this house!
Same at mine :D She let's out a groan when I finally get her to move, then let's out a great big sigh when she flops down next to my wife.

I have to watch her though. She has figured out that if she tucks her back to my wife she can stretch out all four of her legs and shove me out of bed :eek:

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Fordtech86

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3200
Aug 7, 2018
Pineville,LA
Same at mine :D She let's out a groan when I finally get her to move, then let's out a great big sigh when she flops down next to my wife.

I have to watch her though. She has figured out that if she tucks her back to my wife she can stretch out all four of her legs and shove me out of bed :eek:

I have a dog and a three year old that do that! Sometimes its just easier to sleep on the couch

Daren Todd

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Massey Ferguson 1825E, Kubota Z121S, Box blade, Rotary Cutter
May 18, 2014
Vilonia, Arkansas
I have a dog and a three year old that do that! Sometimes its just easier to sleep on the couch
Grandson was rough to share a bed with when he was little. The last night he was allowed to sleep with my wife and I, I woke up in the middle of the night. He had flipped so he was sleeping sideways on the bed, and his foot was grinding my teeth into my lip. I moved to the chair that night and had a discussion with my wife the next morning about setting up his own room.

We took him out shopping, and got him some batman and spidey pictures for the wall and helped him set up the room how he wanted. He was stoked, and headed for his room after that :D

Fordtech86

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3200
Aug 7, 2018
Pineville,LA
Grandson was rough to share a bed with when he was little. The last night he was allowed to sleep with my wife and I, I woke up in the middle of the night. He had flipped so he was sleeping sideways on the bed, and his foot was grinding my teeth into my lip. I moved to the chair that night and had a discussion with my wife the next morning about setting up his own room.

We took him out shopping, and got him some batman and spidey pictures for the wall and helped him set up the room how he wanted. He was stoked, and headed for his room after that :D

I know the feeling ;), Im just tired of the fight lol, my couch is pretty comfy too

Magicman

Lifetime Member

Equipment
M4900 Utility Special 4WD e/w FEL & 1530 John Deere "Traveling Man"
Oct 8, 2019
Brookhaven, MS
knotholesawmill.com
I found it in Hyder,AK last year, but Superman had already left the building. ;)

(sorry about the picture but this site won't let me rotate) :confused:

Attachments