vibration

SidecarFlip

Banned

Equipment
M9000HDCC3, M9000HD, Kubota GS850 Sidekick
Oct 28, 2018
USA
Where? On the road, in a field, in your driveway, where, how fast are you travelling and what tires do you have. Need more info...

As an aside, if you have R1's (like I do) and you drive on hard packed dirt or blacktop, the rear end will 'vibrate' from the tires rotating. I get that all the time. I ignore it. it's the bar tread doing it. If no R1's elaborate a bit more.

SidecarFlip

Banned

Equipment
M9000HDCC3, M9000HD, Kubota GS850 Sidekick
Oct 28, 2018
USA
R1's then I presume? Bias are worse than radials but they all vibrate... Check your air pressure. The harder they are (higher pressure), the more they 'vibrate'. I tend to run mine a bit harder (more pressure) than normal because I run hay ground and I don't need the traction as much as if I was doing tillage. Check your manual for suggested pressure.
'
Sometimes mine are worse, sometimes better with no correlation to either but always at road speed (20+ mph). Look under Tires, wheels and ballast for the recommended pressures but run the front's at maximum recommended pressure if you have a loader installed.

Mine can actually shake your fillings out at speed. I just adjust my road speed to where the vibration is less.