Will it fit?

gwill

Equipment
L4150DT
Sep 15, 2012
tisbury, ma, usa
Hello,
I have a L4150DT with the BF900 loader. I have an opportunity to get a quick tach setup from a L4200 with a LA680 loader.
Does anyone know if this is a match? I would like to avoid any fabrication as I will need to travel a bit to get it and alterations would make it less tempting.
Thanks in advance for any help.
Greg

Eves

Equipment
L4150DT TLB
Feb 12, 2021
GA
Hello,
I have a L4150DT with the BF900 loader. I have an opportunity to get a quick tach setup from a L4200 with a LA680 loader.
Does anyone know if this is a match? I would like to avoid any fabrication as I will need to travel a bit to get it and alterations would make it less tempting.
Thanks in advance for any help.
Greg
Hello gwill. If the pin measurements fit than go for it.. worst case scenario maybe some grinding and welding diy or someone local. You can buy a universal quick connect system that comes in pieces to be welded together. Check Amazon for " Titan Attachments Universal Skid Steer Quick Tach Conversion Plate, Adapter Mount for Tractors" a local welder should charge much for this work . I have the same bg900 loader and missing the stands that are stored on the sub frame. Would you be able to get the measurements from yours please. Messicks wants $50+ each plus shipping. Im thinking I can fabricate this part.