Which one from the B series...

phosphor

Mar 15, 2017
Milwaukee
We have larger tractors for other work. I want this to get in to smaller areas that the larger tractors can't go.

I had a Scag Turf Tiger II for about a week. I took it back. Didn't like it at all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
I have a b2601 that I bought new in spring of 17'. I have about 78 hrs on it. but the main point of my post - If you want a good zero turn check out the Husqvarna PZ series. Wow! I initially had a ferris that I bought new but had issues. I then was determined to find the best ( I know subjective) mower that I could and after a ton of research and testing several including all the scags I ended up buying the pz and I've been impressed ever since. Just sayin that the Husqvarna pz (proffesional zero turn/their highest end mower) is often over looked but one hell of a machine!!

ItBmine

Equipment
B2620, RTV-X1100C
Jan 21, 2014
Canada
http://www.orangetractortalks.com/forums/showthread.php?t=34775

I vote B2601 if you don't need a cab. I have the previous version (B2620) and it does everything I ask of it.

Has a good low purchase price, all the features you need and very economical to operate and maintain.

I just don't buy into the "go bigger theory." I buy what is need to do all the jobs I need to do and use the money I save to buy more implements.

I've done many jobs that were "too big" for my tractor. You just have to have the right implements and work smart and it will do it.

BAP

Lifetime Member

Equipment
2012 Kubota 2920, 60MMM, FEL, BH65 48" Bush Hog, 60"Backblade, B2782B Snowblower
Dec 31, 2012
New Hampshire
OP hasn’t been on this thread for 2 months. What did you end up doing?