New Kubota member of the family

SidecarFlip

Banned

Equipment
M9000HDCC3, M9000HD, Kubota GS850 Sidekick
Oct 28, 2018
USA
Wife ordered this a while ago. Dealer had a couple but not in Kubota orange. She wanted it 'street legal' so it has all the necessary accessories to make it legal to drive on the road here in Michigan.

Top speed is 42 mph. Has a twin cylinder Subaru fuel injected gas motor and a CVT transmission. Selectable 2 or 4 wheel drive and typical Kubota, a foot operated diff lock.

Nice little buggy and it scoots....

Attachments

SidecarFlip

Banned

Equipment
M9000HDCC3, M9000HD, Kubota GS850 Sidekick
Oct 28, 2018
USA
Here in Michigan, turn signals, horn, 4 way flashers, DOT approved tires (why she didn't get the bar tread ATV tires), rear view mirror and SMV triangle affixed to the back. Additionally, she got the fold down windshield and the roof and I'm in process of adding a 5000 pound winch winch right now.

I wouldn't drive it on paved 55 mph roads but around here (rural), everything is 2 lane and mostly unpaved anyway. Most everyone around here either rides their quads or a UTE like the one my wife bought.

We looked at the diesel RTV but they were too slow to be 'trucking' around with.

She will use it for farm chores and spying on the neighbors like everyone else does around here...lol

Forgot to add, here in this state, to drive it on the road you must have an operators license too.