What did you do to or on your Kubota today?

Bulldog

Equipment
M 9000 DTC, L 3000 DT
Mar 30, 2010
Rocky Face, Georgia
Spent 13 hrs on the M9000 cutting hay and even got my boy to help out loading some hay and then pulled the tedder for about 3 hrs with the L3000. :D

Bank Walker

Equipment
BX25D.
Aug 27, 2014
Tn
Yesterday afternoon with my sons help and two of his friends we hauled the last of the brush and one load of firewood. It looks like we will have about two cords of wood from that one tree.

sstrac

Equipment
M9000 Tractor, JBar 7' Rotary Cutter
Jun 3, 2015
berryville, ar US
Spent an hour or so pushing logs, brush, and stumps into a big fire. Also, drug around a 7' angle blade with my M9000. Good times....

Bank Walker

Equipment
BX25D.
Aug 27, 2014
Tn
I finished digging the foundation for my son's home addition. My best guess is that I moved about two tractor trailer loads of dirt and gravel out of his back yard. I knew I had to find a home for the material so I put in a new culvert and entrance to the 3 acres of land we are clearing. Killed two birds with one stone. If all goes well we hope to start fencing in the 3 acres in the next few weeks. Then we can turn our critters in on it to keep it clean.

redfernclan

Jul 18, 2014
Sweet home, Oregon
Nothing! It's been so dry that the grass doesn't need mowed and we are still in the :camping and boating" phase of summer vacations. I think I am starting to get withdrawls and might have to start it, warm it up and just a couple of laps around the property.:)

retyred57

Equipment
L3901 HST, Ag tires, LA525 FEL, Landpride 66" boxblade, BE 60" rotary cutter
Aug 3, 2015
Ontario, Canada
New owner with L3901, doing road maintenance and engine went through its first regeneration at 28 hrs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Daren Todd

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Massey Ferguson 1825E, Kubota Z121S, Box blade, Rotary Cutter
May 18, 2014
Vilonia, Arkansas
Started her up today for the first time in a month and mowed the yard :cool:

bmblank

Equipment
2020 L3901HST, LA525 Loader, 66" Q/A Bucket, PFL2042 Forks, Meteor SB68PT Blower
Mar 4, 2015
Cadillac, MI
I pulled my new roller made out of a propane tank around the driveway today. 5000 lbs of tractor pushing roller. It's wet out there today so it really packed down pretty good. Except for the sandy incline up to the garage. Put the tractor in low and it would have pulled it just fine, except, like I said, it was sand, so the tires dig some nice holes and put the sand in front of the roller, which made it even harder to go. So I'll have to fix that tomorrow. But the rest of the driveway is great.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

tcartpilot

Equipment
BX2370 Loader Rotary Mower
Jun 28, 2015
Philomath,OR
Digging out and leveling a place to park my new BX2370 and trailer next to the shop. 18 hours and loving it so far! :D:D

Last edited:

Tooljunkie

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L1501,home built carry all, mini plow blade.
May 13, 2014
Lac Du Bonnet, Manitoba,Canada
Mowed for a couple hours, and a couple hours a couple days ago. Uses less fuel, and cuts faster than my husqvarna 23 hp rider. So its a win win. Now if i could smooth out the nine acres so i could hit 2nd gear. It will cut but its a little rough and im not into beating up my machines.

R AZ Ranch

Equipment
L3301
Jan 5, 2015
Preascott, AZ
Completed 50 hour service on my L3301 HST:) Not sure who puts the hydraulic control filters on, but they must be an animal! I had to use a breaker bar on the filer wrench and almost tore the filter in half before it broke loose!

ItsAndy

Equipment
B6100E, M300 Howse, Woods RM400
Jul 27, 2015
East of Coon Bottom
I'm a new owner of a B6100E and new to the (fantastic) forum!

I changed the head cover gasket, degreased and cleaned the engine, replaced the battery cables, changed the oil, fuel filter and bled the injectors. Oh! And enjoyed every minute of it!

Next I'll be replacing the brakes. Any advice?

D2Cat

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L305DT, B7100HST, TG1860, TG1860D, L4240
Mar 27, 2014
40 miles south of Kansas City
"Any advice?"

Be careful too much focus on Orange parts can lead to addiction, which becomes expensive and time consuming!

Welcome.

windetch

Equipment
L185
May 3, 2015
NC
Heh, I did tear a filter in half over the weekend...
Went to swap out the diesel fuel filter, what should have taken a few min took 30.

Seems like everything else on this new-to-me L185 has been taken care of, but that fuel filter had been there a while. It didn't come off without a protracted battle, the rubber seal had bonded with the base.
Filter wrench just gouged a hole in it, stuck a screwdriver through for some extra leverage and it just peeled off more metal. Ended up taking a pipe wrench to the very top and it finally decided to come free.
I was afraid I was going to break it's bracket, 's not really mounted to sustain a bunch of torque.

But yeah. Replaced with a new Kubota filter, good for another 400ish hours.

Alexisferos

Equipment
L-1501 DT
Oct 24, 2013
Greece
well yesterday a friend had remove some great gravel, i found the time and i take 4 buckets of its JCB 4cx, the tires of my trailer became flat, and the kubota was pulling even with 3rd H gear the trailer with the rims on the ground, this thing for 15hp is a BEAST.
sorry for not having a great video of me changing gears to see how many power the 1501 has. :confused:;)

in 3rd H gear and around 2500+ rpm the black smoke from the exhaust was like the tractor pulling competition.

some photos of the trailer.

Attachments