Still can't get it/

OLD GAR

Equipment
MF210, FORD 8N, BIG TEX CH18,
Aug 3, 2015
ZWOLLE
HELP HELP I still haven't found a way to lock the belly mower up so I can raise and lower the 3 point hitch! Nothing I can find in the manual addresses this issue.
Looks like outside of chaining the bugger in the up position or removing it from the BX2350 is a solution. :eek:>

pjoh784350

Equipment
BX23, quick attach bucket, 3 point, pallet forks
May 3, 2019
Danville
Isn't there a knob below the seat that sets the down limit, you raise it all the way and set that to 0, the mower stays put but the 3pt will still operate. There should be 2 knobs, one for mower height and one for the speed release on the 3pt hitch down speed

lugbolt

Equipment
ZG127S-54
Oct 15, 2015
Mid, South, USA
yeah most of them have a "top" marked on the cam dial knob. Sometimes they won't rotate all the way to "top"; needs adjustment if that's the case.

"top" is used for exactly what you are describing. Lock it in "top" and the deck won't drop when using the 3ph.

SDT

Equipment
multiple and various
Apr 15, 2018
SE, IN
Do you have the mower deck book ?
Pins that hold it up ? I've looked at Messicks doesn't look to have pins?
Bingo.

Such instructions are in the operator's manual for the mower, not the operator's manual for the tractor.

SDT

Bmbbm

Equipment
Bx2370 land pride box blade 60"mmm kubota fel
May 29, 2016
Chillicothe mo
If you raise it up to the lock position it should stay up when the 3point is lowered. It may need adjusted. The adjustment is next to the left rear wheel looking from behind, loosen the jam nut and turn clockwise a turn and try again.