Can a BX2380.......

PNWBXer

Equipment
BX2380
Feb 24, 2020
Washington
Pull a cultivator with a harrow in relatively soft ground?

The back drop of this is that my family used to run a Christmas tree farm and we still have a couple of tractors with implements. My dad uses one of the 2 2wd L series (I think) to brush hog some developed property a couple times a year and uses a tiller for a shared small garden with a the neighbor. Had a smaller 4wd I guess B seriesish tractor which we sold a long time ago.

We still have at least 2 cultivators (3 teeth on front row and 2 on the back row to cover the gaps of the front row) with nice heavy harrows. They are just sitting around collecting rust....with other implements I used to use. Plow and an oversized (for the tractor) rear slowblower come to mind. Actually now that i think about....the plow was sold with the tractor maybe. Anyway itÂ’s out of state and my dad still runs the property.

I want to take one of the cultivators home with me to WA to prep some more land to add more grass (soil too rocky right now for tiller).

Will a BX2380 pull a cultivator I used to pull on a small 30-40 year old 4wd B series (or whatever the equivalent is back then) when I was farming as a teenager?

In the process of buying the 2380. Do not want bigger or heavier T due to it being a primary mower.

Anyway itÂ’s funny how life is.......remember back in the day working on small tractors...... now I can afford to get one for my new property....plus a FEL to boot. Thoughts?

GreensvilleJay

Equipment
BX23-S,57 A-C D-14,58 A-C D-14, 57 A-C D-14,tiller,cults,Millcreek 25G spreader,
Apr 2, 2019
Greensville,Ontario,Canada
Yes, it will and do just fine...
I've got a mid '70s, Sears ST12 with a 9HP 'China Honda Clone' engine in it. It pulls the 3Pt ,Cat 0 5 tooth cultivator very well. Kinda saves me the fun of remmoving the BH from my BX23S !