Cheap Kubotas

Beaux

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Kubota 4310
Dec 11, 2019
Pine Grove, Louisiana
Receiving a lot of ads lately advertising 30-40HP Kubota tractors with FEL & BH attachments for $1700, same ole story, husband died 2 months ago with heart attack, tired of seeing, creating bad memories, moving to new home, ebay in charge of everything. Thinking Buyer Beware...

SDT

Equipment
multiple and various
Apr 15, 2018
SE, IN
Receiving a lot of ads lately advertising 30-40HP Kubota tractors with FEL & BH attachments for $1700, same ole story, husband died 2 months ago with heart attack, tired of seeing, creating bad memories, moving to new home, ebay in charge of everything. Thinking Buyer Beware...
Bots are posting adds on CL for compact tractors, etc.

Phishing scams.

I flag all of them.

SDT

shootem604

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L245DT with Kubota (Arps Model 22) FEL and Kubota B/L4520B (Woods 650) BH
Apr 23, 2018
British Columbia
Set up an anonymous account, and start trolling the scammers. Good fun. I love sending them my "wire transfer receipts" - massive files that suck their bandwidth, corrupted files that crash their computers, and Gotcha! pictures. You can lead them on for months with excuses of your own - death in the family, moving, new job, military service, etc. Get their phone numbers and emails and sign them up on every junk mail / telemarketer list you can. If you get lucky, they slip up and you get a real name and location - then it gets really entertaining (although be careful here, they often insulate themselves by using ignorant or wilfully blind people recruited through work from home ads or romance scams). If you can get bank information, sign up for an account on 419eater and send them the info - they will send it to their bank contacts who can shut down the bogus accounts. Good luck and happy hunting!