old tractor new to me

slow andy

Equipment
B1502M
Jan 30, 2020
uk
Hello every body, I have just last week bought a Kubota B1502M from a neighbour, so far so good. I popped to my nearest dealer to discover it's a grey import, oh dear. Despite this with help from this marvellous site and a helpful parts supplier I have been able to do a basic (long overdue) by the look of it, service. It's a model made between 1982-88, I think the filters were the original. Thank you for this site as the knowledge on here is invaluable so keep up the good work.

coachgeo

Equipment
L225 w/woods Few Mowers & Back Blade, D722 in Motorcycle (Triumph Tiger), LMTV
Nov 16, 2012
Southern OH
Glad we were able to help. Keep us posted on your adventures with her

ASTER

May 30, 2017
ROSEDALE LA
Hello every body, I have just last week bought a Kubota B1502M from a neighbour, so far so good. I popped to my nearest dealer to discover it's a grey import, oh dear. Despite this with help from this marvellous site and a helpful parts supplier I have been able to do a basic (long overdue) by the look of it, service. It's a model made between 1982-88, I think the filters were the original. Thank you for this site as the knowledge on here is invaluable so keep up the good work.
i just parted out a b1702dt same model you got but it has a d950, the b02 tractor are tuffer then nails, the are like a b9200 but only with a d950 to d750 in thim....an the rear axles are think, an the hydro pump are bigger then the us market..... but it is to power the rototillers, in the swaps! check out my ebay astersalvage