B7200 rear rims, need help!

Work Horse

Equipment
B7200 HST 4x4
Jan 21, 2020
IPSWICH
Hello,

I recently got a B7200 and the rear rims are junk. I was hoping to re-use them with a set of innertubes, but the insides are rotted out.. They cant be saved. I have the 31x13.5-15 rims/tires.

Is there an aftermarket rim I can buy? Any idea what the specs of the rim are? I cant find any info. TIA I really need some help here.

Work Horse

Equipment
B7200 HST 4x4
Jan 21, 2020
IPSWICH
Anyone?

Ive been searching the forums, I know these questions have been asked before but a lot of the links in older threads are no good and I cant find the right info I need. Thanks

Work Horse

Equipment
B7200 HST 4x4
Jan 21, 2020
IPSWICH

Terdybukrat

Equipment
B2400, Gehl skidsteer with Kubota v2203 engine, D600 engine
Dec 10, 2017
Mebane, NC
It will fit but may change the footprint/contact amount. I have a set of trencher tires that i believe are 10 ply on those rims. They footprint is slightly rounded but hasnt caused any issue, other than the tire guy cussing a lot to get it on

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Work Horse

Equipment
B7200 HST 4x4
Jan 21, 2020
IPSWICH
Thank you all for the replies. I never got any notifications, had no idea people were posting! I ended up finding a guy selling a set of rims off a skid steer (i think), they had 12 bolt holes that allowed for “universal mounting” on several machines. That worked perfectly, but I went 6 hour round trip to get them. THAT SUCKED! And thanks to a friend at work I got the tires mounted for free. The biggest “issue” is that the offset is way off compared to stock, but its kind of nice that my wheels fall within the width of my plow now. I also had to reverse the wheels to get enough clearance off the fenders.

One question though: The new tires I got for the rears are thesame as stock, yet their at least an inch taller than the old ones. Am I going to run into 4x4 issues, and should I put taller tires on the front? Thanks!!!